FS: PSP, 5 games, case, 1 gb duo 1.5 firmware

jaa1311

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hey guys im posting up my mint PSP w/ 1.5 firmware. There are no dead pixels and the screen is in great shape. It comes with the logitech playgear case, 5 games and a sandisk 1gb gaming duo loaded with emulaters. The games included are Metal Gear, Lumines, MLB, Wipeout, and Hot Shots Golf. Im asking $400 plus shipping firm for the bundle. Thanks

how bout for just the psp and the 1 gig?? i'm interested in that. i dont care much for the games as i already got them. i just want a 2nd psp for my bro.

Hey, i can take some pics tonight when i get off work. If you guys wanna make me offers splitting up the bundle just shoot me a pm. Thanks

Just as a note, with having 0 feedback on CAG, people may expect you to send first, since that's normally how it works around here.

If you have other feedback, such as Ebay, I'd recommend posting it in here and letting people look it over. Otherwise, the majority of CAGs will defer to the rules of lower feedback ships first.

Thanks for the help. I dont really have much feedback on ebay, i think 1 from me buying some dvd's. I do however have a lot of feedback from honda-tech.com where I buy and sell a lot of high dollar car parts. You can search under my username there and find a lot of buying selling from me, never had any problems

bread's done
Back