FS: PSP Core Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfunkdpg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I bought a PSP core unit three days ago, and it has a stuck pixel that is bugging the shit out of me. I didn't have enough money to get a Product Replacement Plan when I purchased it, and I don't really want to have to go through Sony to get it handled. Other than the one stuck pixel, the system itself is absolutely pristine and has everything that it came with.

I would like to get at least $180 for the system, so I can probably let it go for $190 shipped. Unfortunately I cannot send the original receipt for the purchase because I bought some other items which are still under warranty, so if needed I'll scan the receipt and send it.

If anyone's interested, let me know if you can pay via Paypal, as I can get the item shipped out faster. I wanna use this money to pick up another PSP (this time with a PRP) before Friday because I'm leaving for South Dakota for 6 days.

Please PM me if you're interested.

If you just bought it 3 days ago, why can't you return it to Best Buy, if it has a legitimate defect? Will they just tell you to deal with Sony?

[quote name='jfunkdpg']I made the mistake of purchasing it at a Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

My local one lets people exchange PSPs with dead pixels as long as you are in the return policy time frame.

[quote name='rodeojones903']My local one lets people exchange PSPs with dead pixels as long as you are in the return policy time frame.[/quote]

Weird. I work at the store I purchased it from and spoke at length to my manager about my situation. When I initially bought the PSP it had a stuck pixel and he allowed me to exchange it for the other PSP we had, but after discovering the stuck pixel on this one he said there's nothing he can do for me.

[quote name='jfunkdpg']I made the mistake of purchasing it at a Gamestop.[/quote]
That would explain it. From the OP, it sounded like you bought it at BB, which is why I was asking.

[quote name='jfunkdpg']Weird. I work at the store I purchased it from and spoke at length to my manager about my situation. When I initially bought the PSP it had a stuck pixel and he allowed me to exchange it for the other PSP we had, but after discovering the stuck pixel on this one he said there's nothing he can do for me.[/quote]
The GS's around here do the same thing for returns, same for EB's. Hopefully, if there's another GS in the area, they'll take it back and swap it out for a new one.

Thanks for the help Shrike & Rodeo, I was able to exchange it at a different store, so hopefully this one wont have the same issues.

Shrike you can lock or delete this thread if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back