FS: PSP w/ OE Firmware

crazynater

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm selling my [highlight]PSP with 3.10 OE-A Firmware[/highlight]. It works perfectly and I have no complaints about it. There are no scratches on the screen and no dead pixels. It comes with the remainder of a 2 year Circuit City Warranty which I bought with it back in November. It also comes with a Sony hard plastic protective case, Sid Meier's Pirates!, a 1 GB Memory Stick Pro Duo, and charging cable. I will also include all PC software that I have that make this firmware useful.

Please make an offer by PM.

I haven't traded on CAG before, but I have on ebay. Please feel free to look at my auctions on there as well.

Also, I consider myself knowledgeable to give advice on your own PSP firmware questions. If you have any problems or concerns about any custom FW, I will be more than happy to answer them.

Any PSP without Sony-versioned FW is considered to be a modded system, and modded system aren't for sale or trade on CAG.

If you're wanting to sell your PSP on CAG, it needs to have a Sony FW on it. Otherwise, it can't be sold or traded here.

bread's done
Back