FS: Rainbow Six: Vegas $39.99

GuardianFlash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Futureshop have RSV on sale for only $39.99 (same price I paid for on boxing day 2006 at BB). I been playing this game for nearly a year now, and still play this very day. I can't wait for the sequel coming out March 2008.

[quote name='bmachine']The limited edition 360 version was $20 on Amazon last week...looks like it's back up to $60 today, though.[/quote]
it wasn't in Canada though. (atleast not as far as I know)

[quote name='magiic']it wasn't in Canada though. (atleast not as far as I know)[/quote]

Ah, sorry...missed the Canada heading. Apologies.

Regardless of the price, this game is the single best shooter on the 360 IMO. Amazing game with tons of content. If you own a 360 you owe it to yourself to play this game.

Just wait for the game to drop some more near XMas or Boxing Day. Yes RS: Vegas LE was on sale for 19.99 but only for US residents on Amazon.com. I'm telling you Canadian guys, find some friends or relatives in the States or drive down there to get some deals. Even after BB and FS price-matching some US deals, the States get better deals. I'll probably head down tomorrow to buy some more games, as the BB, CC flyers are up and some sweet new games are on sale like GOW 2 for PS2 is 24.99 at Target.

Looks like it's $39.99 at EBGAMES now. Been $69.99 at EB for nearly a year before they lowered the price. If they could do the same for Gears of War then I'll be getting it again.

[quote name='Magna Inferno']proabably dont bother with Rainbow Six: vegas since the sequal is out in febuary[/quote]

Its still a great game, well worth 39$.

Anyone know are they having anything on sale at the new Best Buy across from Metrotown that just opened few days ago. I didn't bother to go meet Avril Lavigne or line up for her free tickets.

bread's done
Back