Feedback
7 (100%)
Ugh, original message is very messy, so in convenient list form I'm selling:

Gamecube component cables (problems see below) - $20

Gamecube VGA Cable - $50

Sin and Punishment (N64 import, cart modified to fit in US n64) - $30

Marvel Versus Capcom 2 (no instruction manual) Xbox - $50 shipped

Shenmue 2 (Dreamcast, European import) - $30 shipped

Sega Bass Fishing + Sega Marine Fishing (both unopened) + unused Dreamcast Fishing controller + Big the Cat Plush Doll - $35

Bleemcast MGS and GT2 - $15

Xenogears - $20

Willing to trade for PC stuff and Wii stuff, particularly recent PC games or a Wiimote.

--Sold
Gamecube with Gameboy Player (incl. start up disk) - $70

---Original message below----

Hey guys, since I've got a Wii I don't really have much use for the gamecube component cable anymore. I'd like $20 shipped for it if that's not too much. I'd also be willing to possibly trade for a recent PC game, make me an offer.

PLEASE NOTE: THESE CABLES ARE FAR FROM IN PERFECT CONDITION!!!!!

While they work, they may take some jiggling on manipulating in order to get a picture, or a proper picture. Once you've found good positioning for the cable, they're generally ok unless they get moved by something. I had good luck keeping them in place either by putting something on top of them (please not too heavy though), suspending them vertically (as in the gamecube oriented pretty much directly above or below the tv) or by wrapping them around something (usually gently placing it around the front of the gamecube worked, but obviously proper positioning will depend on your setup). The cables came with a discoloration problem when I originally bought them, about 5% of the time (my vga cable for the cube has the same problem at about that 5% rate so I assume it's a defect in the way Nintendo made the cables), however in order to fix the problem I would just twist the cables more and more. Bad idea (please don't twist your cables) since now the problem is much more likely to happen. I'd say the Nintendo cables probably have just barely enough bandwidth to carry 480p, since 480i doesn't appear to have any signal cutout problems at all.

So anyhow, $20 shipped (whatever the cheapest shipping I can get is) to anywhere in the continental United States.

Also would like to sell my gamecube with the gameboy player and startup disc.
Would like $70 shipped in the continental US for the set.

Gamecube VGA cable - $50 shipped within the continental United States

Games:
Sin and Punishment (Japanese N64 import) $30 shipped in the continental blah de blah - Has had corners of cart sawed off so it will fit in an American N64 system

Marvel Versus Capcom 2 (no instruction manual) - Xbox
$50 shipped within continental United States

Shenmue 2 (Dreamcast, European import) - $30 shipped in cont. US

Sega Bass Fishing + Sega Marine Shipping (both unopened) plus unused Sega Dreamcast fishing controller plus opened Big the Cat Plush Doll (looks to be about 10.5" tall, but I'm not quite sure how these things are measured) - $35 shipped within the US

Bleemcast Metal Gear Solid and Bleemcast Gran Turismo 2 (psx emulators for dreamst) - $15 shipped in continental US(I also have both MGS and GT2 if you're interested in those)

Xenogears (Playstation) - $20 shipped in cont. US

Also would be willing to possibly take recent PC games in exchange, or maybe a Wiimote or something similar. Currently only interested in Wii and PC stuff in general though.

Anyhow, think this is about all the video game stuff I have of any value monetary value individually. Ok, well there's Earthbound, and perhaps some semi rare games for the various systems (though all my NES ones are long gone), but I don't think any of them are big enough hitters to even be worth shipping individually. Well, unless a 32x and some games or a Sega Nomad or Grandia 2, Bushido Blade 2, and the many other fancies of my youth are worth something.
Selling these since many of them I don't have the time or interest to play/use anymore. Heck, some like the sega fishing controller I never did (during the last days of the Dreamcast, I would enter and win like every random drawing on sega.com until they stopped having them, I've also got a sealed but worthless ooga booga). Too much work dual majoring in physics and comp sci, and most of my free time is taken up by newer games or other pursuits, but mostly Naruto 4 and Smash Bros for the Cube. It does seem slightly sacrilegious to sell shenmue 2, xenogears, and my various hard to find gamecube items (still useful for a hi def monitor loving smash bros party after all) though.

bread's done
Back