FS: Standees for Fable and Devil May Cry 3 in Los Angeles

andrew333

CAGiversary!
I have five-foot tall standees for each of Fable and Devil May Cry 3. These items are basically what you see in video game stores out on the retail floor. Both are in great condition. The Fable standee is particularly elaborate with a large hologram-type thingy on the bottom half (it really is a great piece); the DMC 3 standee is more bare bones but a nice collectible for a Dante fan.

I am in Los Angeles and am offering these for sale (or trade) locally. It would take a real premium offer to get me to consider sending these large items via mail.

If you are interested and would like to offer me some cash (or trade), I would look forward to hearing from you. Please PM me.

[quote name='Redeema']Coming up north anytime soon? Willing to hold on to them until E3? I'd be interested possibly, got pictures?[/QUOTE]

i don't think i could hold onto them that long, i do have a pic of the dmc 3 one but i have no idea how to post it

i will send you a pm to discuss further

no pics

i am going to give them away -- if any cag is interested, wants them for personal use and can pick them up in beverly hills, pm me

bread's done
Back