FS Star Trek, Terminator Salvation, and Angel & Demons, D-9 & IB Steelbooks

AccordTR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hey guys, hopefully these should be easy to get, FS usually does mass orders on New Releases, unlike the Disney/Pixar mess. I'll head to the stores to get them, let me know what you would like me to try and get you. Jamie

Star Trek - Nov 17

startrek.jpg

Terminator Salvation - Dec 1

original

original

Angels & Demons - Nov 24

original

Inglourious Bastards - Dec 15th

original

original

District 9 - Dec 29th

original

The Lists:

1) Sonofachung - Star Trek (CAG)
2) Laserdogg - All (CAG)
3) Thenyrfan - District 9 (CAG)
4) Sephiroth61787 - Trek (CAG)
5) Ajh2298 - Trek (CAG)
6) Opterasis - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
7) Linkinprime - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
8) Evophile - Trek (CAG)
9) Mako1215 - Trek, A&D, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
10) Starbury805 - Trek (CAG)
11) Thaima1ahu - 2 Trek, 2 IGB, District 9 (CAG)
12) The Tick - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
13) Torres546 - Trek (CAG)
14) Jamesevans - District 9 (CAG)
15) Beatngurnuts - Trek, District 9, 3 IGB (CAG)
16) Chucki Norris - Trek, IGB (CAG)
17) Bdg7884 - IGB (CAG)
18) Torres546 - IGB (CAG)
19) Detroitsportsfan - District 9 (CAG)
20) Jwizzle5786 - IGB, District 9 (CAG)
21) Y2J850 - Inglorious Bastards, District 9 (CAG)
22) Watchtower41 - Trek (CAG)
23) Ccohen322 - IGB (CAG)
24) Deadpool - District 9 (CAG)
25)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely in for Star Trek and tenatively in for Terminator. Are you also doing a Transformers 2 one? I might like that one too. Thanks

[quote name='opterasis']Add me for Terminator and Star Trek please.

If you're going to do Public Enemies, I'd like to get on that list too.[/QUOTE]

Done, done and done.

Star Trek and Terminator please!

BTW: Not sure if you posted an image above or not as I can't see it, but this is what it looks like:

original

The discs are identical to the US releases?

I want Star Trek, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ryosnk']I was wondering how much would it be for transformers 2 and terminator salvation?[/QUOTE]

Hey, any new release I can get lots of I usually sell for $50-55 depending on cost, tax, materials, shipping, paypal fees, and some profit for all the work/day off work. Jamie

Wouldn't it be like $40 for one of these? Damn, I love steelbooks, but I can't see myself spending double just for the case.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Wouldn't it be like $40 for one of these? Damn, I love steelbooks, but I can't see myself spending double just for the case.[/QUOTE]

No they will not be $40. With all the fees and such they are in the $50-55 range.

$50-55??? Wow. I can't even fathom paying such an obscene amount for media. I mean seriously...while they look NICE, these steelbook cases aren't made of platinum, palladium, or any other precious metal.

Ah well, to each his own...they are definitely nice for collectors. I just don't fall into that group. I'd love to get them, but I'm such a cheap ass if I'm paying over $10 for a blu ray I'm paying too much IMHO.

I cant wait for Star Trek but Terminator ehh....the movie was alright I would get it when it hits the bargain bins maybe at 10-15 dollars.

Hi Jamie,

Please put me down for Terminator Salvation.

I've just cancelled my pre-order for the UK steelbook as I like this artwork much more.

Thanks
James

[quote name='jamesaevans']Hi Jamie,

Please put me down for Terminator Salvation.

I've just cancelled my pre-order for the UK steelbook as I like this artwork much more.

Thanks
James[/QUOTE]

Hi Jamie,

I think you have put me down for Star Trek, but I actualy wanted Terminator Salvation.

Could you please update the group buy list.

Thanks
James

[quote name='AccordTR']Not sure, they didnt give one yet.[/QUOTE]

It is December 15th...

Maybe you should condense all the steelbooks (non disney) into one thread and list them individually by date (like disney)...? just a thought...

Second, No Angels and Demons... just Star Trek, Transformers, Basterds, and Terminator for me... I might add seconds for my friend if he ever decides to pay me for them...

thenyrfan...

[quote name='opterasis']I see District 9 was announced. Is that being added to the list? If so, put me down for one![/QUOTE]

Same here. I'd like one too.

original

Cool, yeah I'll update and add district 9 soon. Just need to finish the TF2 stuff which is basically all sold and shipped. We can then move towards these.

bread's done
Back