FS Star Trek, Terminator Salvation, and Angel & Demons, D-9 & IB Steelbooks

AccordTR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hey guys, hopefully these should be easy to get, FS usually does mass orders on New Releases, unlike the Disney/Pixar mess. I'll head to the stores to get them, let me know what you would like me to try and get you. Jamie

Star Trek - Nov 17

startrek.jpg

Terminator Salvation - Dec 1

original

original

Angels & Demons - Nov 24

original

Inglourious Bastards - Dec 15th

original

original

District 9 - Dec 29th

original

The Lists:

1) Sonofachung - Star Trek (CAG)
2) Laserdogg - All (CAG)
3) Thenyrfan - District 9 (CAG)
4) Sephiroth61787 - Trek (CAG)
5) Ajh2298 - Trek (CAG)
6) Opterasis - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
7) Linkinprime - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
8) Evophile - Trek (CAG)
9) Mako1215 - Trek, A&D, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
10) Starbury805 - Trek (CAG)
11) Thaima1ahu - 2 Trek, 2 IGB, District 9 (CAG)
12) The Tick - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
13) Torres546 - Trek (CAG)
14) Jamesevans - District 9 (CAG)
15) Beatngurnuts - Trek, District 9, 3 IGB (CAG)
16) Chucki Norris - Trek, IGB (CAG)
17) Bdg7884 - IGB (CAG)
18) Torres546 - IGB (CAG)
19) Detroitsportsfan - District 9 (CAG)
20) Jwizzle5786 - IGB, District 9 (CAG)
21) Y2J850 - Inglorious Bastards, District 9 (CAG)
22) Watchtower41 - Trek (CAG)
23) Ccohen322 - IGB (CAG)
24) Deadpool - District 9 (CAG)
25)

Last edited by a moderator:
How does this work? Do I say I want in, and then pay you when you buy it? I'd like to get Basterds and District 9.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I can't fit them all in, hope the abbreviation works. BTW, did you ship the TF:ROTF steels yet?[/QUOTE]

Can you ship mine kind sir since I didn't get the other one when you ship the rest out

Yep everything shipped the day you paid, I'm quick. Also terminator should have lots, preorder went up with no limits?!?!? I ordered a uhaul worth lol.

Awesome thread ....I am down for Inglorious Bastards and District 9. I'm not sure how this works , I'm assuming I'll just send you a moneyorder or paypal near release date? thanks!

[quote name='cod4rulez4']How much do these typically run? I may be interested in star trek and district 9, but need to know the price.[/QUOTE]

Usually 50-55$ unless you ship multiple amounts then as i would assume because it costs less to ship more the price would fluctuate.

[quote name='erehwon']Why is it that these don't get released in the US?[/QUOTE]

That's what many collectors would like to know. The rest of the world gets them, but not us.

[quote name='Mako1215']Usually 50-55$ unless you ship multiple amounts then as i would assume because it costs less to ship more the price would fluctuate.[/QUOTE]

50 dollars?

Thanks but take me off that list.
I was thinking 35 or so.

Both terminator and igb had no limits on online orders, both orders were processed so I shouldn't have to hit the stores to get them now. In otherwords you all should get exactly what you wanted!

[quote name='Mako1215']I might shit myself for Harry Potter, but I'm waiting for all the years in a boxset.[/QUOTE]

The sad part about HP is that they keep re-releasing the movie in different incarnations. Like this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Sorcerers-Ultimate-Blu-ray/dp/B002GJT4XW

I mean you can get them as singles. Then there was the HD DVD and Blu Ray box set. I'm wanting to pick them up too but thinking I might as well wait till the Deathly Hollows releases and they have one huge box set.

I think I will ask my wife for the terminator and d9 steelbook for Christmas? :)

Can I order through Futureshop and have it shipped to the Chicago?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Hey Jamie, can I see the full cover (front+back+inside) on Pinocchio & Nightmares.[/QUOTE]

Sorry not opening any.

[quote name='neoz']The sad part about HP is that they keep re-releasing the movie in different incarnations. Like this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Potter-Sorcerers-Ultimate-Blu-ray/dp/B002GJT4XW

I mean you can get them as singles. Then there was the HD DVD and Blu Ray box set. I'm wanting to pick them up too but thinking I might as well wait till the Deathly Hollows releases and they have one huge box set.[/QUOTE]

Yea that irritates me too. So that's why im waiting. I still haven't seen the last one that came out yet.

Some titles price dropped:

Angels & Demons - $18.99
Terminator Salvation - $16.99
Harry Potter Half-Blood Price - $16.99
Monsters Inc - $22.99

[quote name='Rising']Some titles price dropped:

Angels & Demons - $18.99
Monsters Inc - $22.99[/QUOTE]

I think your in the wrong thread? Not sure what you mean, those arent FS steelbooks???

[quote name='Rising']Some titles price dropped:

Angels & Demons - $18.99
Monsters Inc - $22.99[/QUOTE]

LOL! :roll:

Nope T4 is some kind of Iron Case, ie like a metalpak. Obviously this kinda sucks and figure I'll just cancel the group buy on that one.

No don't cancel the group buy :D

Iron Case = Collector Tin™ & Steel Slipcase™

Aluminum Case = Jambo™, Label™, MetalPak™, SteelBook™ & Viva™

Plastic Case = Amaray™, Slim™

Paper Case = Boxset™, DigiBook™ & Slipcover™

This thread is as good as any, but why does Canada get all the Steelbook love? I'm becoming somewhat of a Steelbook collector and it pains me to see so many sweet Steelbooks at FS that I can't get, especially some of the Pixar ones.

Warner decided to switch to "Iron Case" because Watchmen SteelBook had so many left over sitting at the shelves and that cost them lot of money. Any releases that come from Warner, its not a steelbook anymore. In this case Warner wanted to buy cheaper steelbook-wannabe with quality artwork. Just my 2 cents.

bread's done
Back