FS Star Trek, Terminator Salvation, and Angel & Demons, D-9 & IB Steelbooks

AccordTR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hey guys, hopefully these should be easy to get, FS usually does mass orders on New Releases, unlike the Disney/Pixar mess. I'll head to the stores to get them, let me know what you would like me to try and get you. Jamie

Star Trek - Nov 17

startrek.jpg

Terminator Salvation - Dec 1

original

original

Angels & Demons - Nov 24

original

Inglourious Bastards - Dec 15th

original

original

District 9 - Dec 29th

original

The Lists:

1) Sonofachung - Star Trek (CAG)
2) Laserdogg - All (CAG)
3) Thenyrfan - District 9 (CAG)
4) Sephiroth61787 - Trek (CAG)
5) Ajh2298 - Trek (CAG)
6) Opterasis - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
7) Linkinprime - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
8) Evophile - Trek (CAG)
9) Mako1215 - Trek, A&D, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
10) Starbury805 - Trek (CAG)
11) Thaima1ahu - 2 Trek, 2 IGB, District 9 (CAG)
12) The Tick - Trek, IGB, District 9 (CAG)
13) Torres546 - Trek (CAG)
14) Jamesevans - District 9 (CAG)
15) Beatngurnuts - Trek, District 9, 3 IGB (CAG)
16) Chucki Norris - Trek, IGB (CAG)
17) Bdg7884 - IGB (CAG)
18) Torres546 - IGB (CAG)
19) Detroitsportsfan - District 9 (CAG)
20) Jwizzle5786 - IGB, District 9 (CAG)
21) Y2J850 - Inglorious Bastards, District 9 (CAG)
22) Watchtower41 - Trek (CAG)
23) Ccohen322 - IGB (CAG)
24) Deadpool - District 9 (CAG)
25)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AccordTR']D-9 I'll be going to the store Tuesday morning so no delay on that one.[/QUOTE]

Good, because Sony screwed up the online allotment.

Ian wrote:

Hi folks, for those of you that ordered DS9 on the web I have some very bad news.

Sony did not ship us our web allocation of the Steelbook.

Because of the limited run nature of these there are no others we can source to send to the web.

Each customer that had an order will be contacted individually via email by our customer service people and the order will be cancelled.

You may not have been contacted yet so at the very least I wanted to give everyone a heads up so they could get it in store tomorrow.

IF YOU REALLY WANT THE STEELBOOK THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT IS IN STORE TOMORROW AM.

I have 4000 distributed to the stores so there is a healthy amount for this size of release. But with the time of year it will likely go fast.

On behalf of Sony and FS we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Because of the short timelines in which we discovered the error (this afternoon) and the busy time of year we did not have the option to pull any from stores.

Thanks for your understanding

According to Brauna the new product buyer, 2012, New Moon, & Sherlock Holmes are coming to Future Shop in Canada. There are other releases coming to Future Shop.

2012 - March 2, 2010
New Moon - March 20, 2010
Sherlock Holmes - March 30, 2010

Tentative

Lord of the Rings
Indiana Jones Quadrilogy
Aliens Quadrilogy
Dr. Zhivago
Saving Private Ryan
Jurassic Park
Scarface

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']
Tentative

Lord of the Rings
Indiana Jones Quadrilogy
Aliens Quadrilogy
Dr. Zhivago
Saving Private Ryan
Jurassic Park
Scarface[/QUOTE]

Those are just tentative releases in 2010, not steelbooks.

Yeah This Is It is Blu-Ray sized which I guess is cool. I'll prob buy a few to sell here. Not a fan myself but see some are. The other 3 releases coming up sound alright, so prob will have some New Moon, Holmes, and 2012.

You know New Moon is having a Best Buy pre-order too. I know before you said you weren't doing the same ones as BB so I was just letting you know.

That Aliens and Indiana Jones sounds nice.

Do you know if the LOTR is all of them or one by one?

[quote name='Mako1215']You know New Moon is having a Best Buy pre-order too. I know before you said you weren't doing the same ones as BB so I was just letting you know.

That Aliens and Indiana Jones sounds nice.

Do you know if the LOTR is all of them or one by one?[/QUOTE]

Yep BB is doing New Moon, but it could be DVD sized. Fs isn't doing any DVD sized only blu sized apperently so there may be some interest for that reason. Aliens, Indy etc aren't steelbooks, they are just being released this year so it will be exactly the same as your USA copies. Jamie

bread's done
Back