FS/T: 360Chatpad, Crysis2, LANoire, Mafia2, MonHun3, ODST, PoP:TFS, Rage, SW:TFU, etc

[quote name='Placebo']How much would you be looking for Hostile?[/quote]

Something comparable to the price goomba478 got during his lowball auction, which was $85 not including shipping.

[quote name='Placebo']How much would you be looking for Hostile?[/quote]

Something comparable to the price goomba478 got during his lowball auction, which was $85 not including shipping.

I have $22.75 on my paypal - but I'm not verified and don't have a CC
Is there any way you and me can work out a trade for LBP? I can give you a gift card Iguess.

[quote name='pixi']I have $22.75 on my paypal - but I'm not verified and don't have a CC
Is there any way you and me can work out a trade for LBP? I can give you a gift card Iguess.[/quote]

Are you giving the Paypal and a gift card or a choice of either?

I Got NHL 09 (New) Persona 4(Like New Both Disc Like Great And Case Looks Great) Want Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, LittleBIGPlanet and Metroid Prime (PM me if you want to)

[quote name='SVRJames']I Got NHL 09 (New) Persona 4(Like New Both Disc Like Great And Case Looks Great) Want Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence, LittleBIGPlanet and Metroid Prime (PM me if you want to)[/quote]

What would you want for Persona 4 and does it come with the preorder artbook? I'm not sure if I'm willing to do all three for the two games.

bread's done
Back