FS/T: 360Chatpad, Crysis2, LANoire, Mafia2, MonHun3, ODST, PoP:TFS, Rage, SW:TFU, etc

Hey I bought a PS3 from a friend and he has a good copy of Valkyrie Chronicles and a few others. I'm wondering if I could trade you Valkyrie Chronicles and Burnout Paradise (PS3) for your copy of KillZone 2.

actually I just realized you were also looking for the Xbox 360 Version of Assassin's Creed. So how about a trading a Valkyrie Chronicles (PS3) and Assassins Creed (360) for your copy of Killzone 2.

[quote name='sum41rcks1']CML for KZ2[/quote]

I would be interested in trading Killzone 2 for Valkyria Chronicles and The Dark Knight Blu-ray.

[quote name='Player433']actually I just realized you were also looking for the Xbox 360 Version of Assassin's Creed. So how about a trading a Valkyrie Chronicles (PS3) and Assassins Creed (360) for your copy of Killzone 2.[/quote]

Let m

[quote name='sum41rcks1']CML for KZ2[/quote]

I would be interested in trading Killzone 2 for a few items on your list.

[quote name='Player433']actually I just realized you were also looking for the Xbox 360 Version of Assassin's Creed. So how about a trading a Valkyrie Chronicles (PS3) and Assassins Creed (360) for your copy of Killzone 2.[/quote]

I don't value Assassin's Creed much at all so I wouldn't do that trade. I also own Burnout Paradise already.

so what do you think of trading Valkyrie Chronicles (PS3) and Assassin's Creed (360) for your copy of Uncharted : Drake's Fortune.

[quote name='isofan1']CML for pricing and info I have $10.00 on account also free[/quote]

No thanks. I either own or don't need the DLC on your account.

[quote name='kidray666']Do you still have the copy of Ar Tonelico 1, and is it the deluxe set? Please PM. Thank you.[/quote]

It is not the deluxe set. It's the reprint with the soundtrack.

bread's done
Back