FS/T: 360Chatpad, Crysis2, LANoire, Mafia2, MonHun3, ODST, PoP:TFS, Rage, SW:TFU, etc

Hey man,

You interested in PSN cards (I've got around $50 in PSN cards). PM me back if you are, since I don't want to clutter your inbox if you don't want the PSN cards.

I want Uncharted (sealed) and that E-certificate dispenser thing.

[quote name='pram12']Hey man,

You interested in PSN cards (I've got around $50 in PSN cards). PM me back if you are, since I don't want to clutter your inbox if you don't want the PSN cards.

I want Uncharted (sealed) and that E-certificate dispenser thing.[/QUOTE]

I'm not interested in trading Amazon eCertificates for PSN cards at the moment.

One essential trophy away from getting a Platinum on Batman, which would make two Platinum trophies in a span of less than a week. #bump

This is where I wish damnation on the Jews for Yom Kippur for screwing over my Jets and Giants. They shouldn't be playing at the same time! #bump

I'm thinking about using the triple ECA code blunder to preorder all the games I will definitely purchase anyway... Only a handful. #bump

I'm definitely going to use the triple ECA code on Final Fantasy XIII and God of War III. Thinking about StarCraft II (only because of the $60 pricepoint), Brutal Legend, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Borderlands (PC), Bayonetta, The Last Guardian, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alpha Protocol, The Saboteur and No More Heroes 2. I want to be able to preorder Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Diablo III, Yakuza 3 and Lunar: Silver Star Harmony. Already preordered Modern Warfare 2 and Uncharted 2. #bump

Became an iPhone user a day ago and already regretting it. I don't think I'll use it enough to make use of the $30 data plan. #bump

[quote name='Hostile']I'm definitely going to use the triple ECA code on Final Fantasy XIII and God of War III. Thinking about StarCraft II (only because of the $60 pricepoint), Brutal Legend, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Borderlands (PC), Bayonetta, The Last Guardian, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alpha Protocol, The Saboteur and No More Heroes 2. I want to be able to preorder Metal Gear Solid: Rising, Diablo III, Yakuza 3 and Lunar: Silver Star Harmony. Already preordered Modern Warfare 2 and Uncharted 2. #bump[/QUOTE]

How does this triple ECA code work?

bread's done
Back