FS/T: Bully, Rule of Rose, Street Fighter controller WANT: Xbox 360

Supreme

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
I have a few games that I'd like to sell. I will ONLY consider a trade for the stuff down below in my wants section. Prices include shipping via First Class. I will listen to offers, and I'd be more willing to go lower on prices if you buy two or more things. All games are complete and mint unless noted. Anything else, post here or PM me. Thanks!

:ps2:
Bully - $20 shipped
Rule of Rose - $30 shipped

:ps2: Accessories
Street Fighter 20th Anniversary Controller - Akuma (complete w/ box and comic) - $15 shipped Priority
Vertical Stand for slim PS2 (Sony brand) - $10 shipped

WANTS:

:360:
Xbox 360 Console - looking for console and cables only, no HDD or all that other stuff. A controller (wired or wireless) and memory unit would be nice, but not really required. Will pay cash or do a cash/trade combo.

:ps3:
Call of Duty 3
The Darkness
F.E.A.R.
Fight Night Round 3
Genji: Days of the Blade
The Godfather: The Don's Edition
MLB 07 (or 2k7)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Resistance: Fall of Man
Ridge Racer 7
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Virtua Fighter 5

:ps3: Accessories
Hori Real Arcade Pro 3
PS2 to PS3 controller adapter
PS3 Memory Card Adapter

:ps2:
Digital Devil Saga
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
God Hand
King of Fighters 02/03

:ps2: Imports
Bakumatsu Roman: Last Blade 1 and 2
Fatal Fury Battle Archives 2
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Hokuto no Ken
Kengo 2 or 3
King of Fighters Nests
King of Fighters XI
Melty Blood

:ps2: Accessories

Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 stick

Dreamcast

Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves (US or Import)
King of Fighters 2002
King of Fighters Evolution
Project Justice
Super Street Fighter II X

Dreamcast Accessories

Agetec Arcade Stick

PS1
Final Fantasy VII (non-GH)

[quote name='refusedchaos']CML for Guilty Gear X2[/quote]

Would you be willing to trade it for a game in your collection? I saw a few games I'm interested in, but I rather sell GGX2. Other than that, I saw nothing on your tradelist. If I'm not able to sell Guilty Gear X2, I will PM so we can talk about a trade.

[quote name='Supreme']Would you be willing to trade it for a game in your collection? I saw a few games I'm interested in, but I rather sell GGX2. Other than that, I saw nothing on your tradelist. If I'm not able to sell Guilty Gear X2, I will PM so we can talk about a trade.[/QUOTE]

depends what game...o and i just recieved an Zone of The Enders: The 2nd Runner 1st print COMPLETE if u would want that

[quote name='Supreme']Like I said, if I can't sell it, I'll send you a PM. If it doesn't move, then expect a PM this weekend.[/QUOTE]

o crap i forgot u told me that haha sorry:D

Sorry, as I mentioned in the OP, I'm only selling. The only trades I might consider are for the stuff I have listed under my wants.

^What he said :D

Thanks to those that bumped my thread. Looks like I'm very close to getting a PS3.

Added Godfather LE since I can just play the PS3 version later.

well, i've almost met my goal. thanks to those that have bought something from me so far, and that have bumped my thread.

bread's done
Back