FS/T: Call of Duty: World at War (360)

Labbo94

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Up for sale/trade is Call of Duty: World at War for 360. The game is in mint condition, and comes in the original packaging with the manual.

I'm looking for Microsoft Points, PSN cards, or PayPal in exchange for the game, but I'll accept offers. I'm willing to ship first.

I think I'll pass, thanks guys. I also have UT3 (PS3) as well as some '06 sports titles (360) up for the trading

[quote name='mcginnis']cml and how many MS points are you wanting?[/quote]In the ballpark of 3200-4000 MSP, unless combined with a decent game.

[quote name='Canquain']Can you CML for Call of Duty i need this to make a Trader Satisfied.[/quote]

You havnt taken care of that yet?

[quote name='Canquain']Can you CML for Call of Duty i need this to make a Trader Satisfied.[/quote]....Not really anything too great. Sorry.

I can offer you Gears of War 2 for 360 for it. I got it used and the map code was already used. But other than that it is complete.

[quote name='Labbo94']In the ballpark of 3200-4000 MSP, unless combined with a decent game.[/quote]

*whistles* That's a little much considering I could just go buy a new copy for that amount.:lol: Thanks anyways.

bread's done
Back