; > FS/T Growlanser Generations Nocturne LE Sprint Cars Fatal Frame 1/2 TimeCrisis2/4

EagleNights

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Hey everybody, have a trade/sale list here. * means new, @ means no manual, & means disc only

Ipod Nano 4GB w/ power cable/usb connector

DS
Electroplankton

PS2
Ace Combat 5 w/ Flight Stick new $220 Shipped SOLD
Way of the Samurai 2*
Fatal Frame II*
Futurama*
Firefighter FD* SOLD
Futurama &
disney golf SOLD
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
World of Outlaws Sprint Cars
Shining Tears* SOLD
Fatal Frame
Growlanser Generations
Growlanser Generations*
Robot Alchemic Drive
Makai Kingdom*
Colin McRae Rally 3*
Colin McRae Rally 3
DDS Deluxe SOLD
Nocturne SOLD
Ninja Assault*
Time Crisis Crisis Zone w/guncon*
Time Crisis II w/ guncon
Sega Bass Fishing Duel * SOLD
Sega Bass Fishing Duel
Nocturne LE *

XBOX-
The Guy Game
Steel Battalion complete, w/ controller *
Steel Battalion complete, w/controller

Playstation
Running Wild-Free no shipping fee or anything. I like this game and want someone else to enjoy it. Farny's got it
Metal Gear Solid orig.

[quote name='Farny']If you're giving away that Playstation game, I'd gladly take it off your hands... >_>[/QUOTE]

Just send me yo info bud. I'll send it off asap.

I'm interested in Way of the Samurai 2, but don't have a (game) trade list worked up right now. How much would you sell it for, and do you have a want list? I may have something you want that I'd be willing to part with...

[quote name='argyle']I'm interested in Way of the Samurai 2, but don't have a (game) trade list worked up right now. How much would you sell it for, and do you have a want list? I may have something you want that I'd be willing to part with...[/QUOTE]

Well, since there are a ton in the area at local gamecrazies, I guess I'd sell it at what it cost, plsu shipping, which I'll send you in a minute. I'd like to trade for something else sealed, as I'm sort of trying to build a collection of good new PS2 games.

Bump and a quick note. although I'd like to, I can't really sell these for less than I paid for them. So, if you're looking to buy nocutnre or something for about $5-15, I don't think it'll work. Not directed at anyone in particular, just a heads up.

I'm interested in Nocturne....not sure how much to offer for it though.

Could you PM me a price on how much you are looking to get?

Thanks

bread's done
Back