FS/T: Guild Wars Account

ReaperZER0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This is my first sale so tell me what I need to add and I'll update this post. I have 10 character slots, all PVP-only. I have purchased Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall. Used to play the role-playing portion a long time ago, but quit it in favor of focusing on the PVP aspect. Thus, all the characters are preset with really good builds, and more are in the template list.

I don't have much in the way of items, but I do have some super special items I've been holding onto for a long long time that I won't reveal. The account has 1,612 gladiator points, 134 fame, and a few other things in the Xunlai chest including a good starting amount of money.

I will take offers. Don't know approximately how much this is worth, but I'd like to get something decent out of it.

You'll be trading or paying for this account, and the passwords for it. You do not have to have the discs with it, as you can simply go to the site and download the client which will then get all the necessary info onto your computer, since the CD keys from them are tied to the account.

Anyway, as I said let me know if you need more info and I'll update this post.

bread's done
Back