FS/T: More strategy guides! Good ones, this time! Also some 360 games.

DonMarco

CAG Veteran
Feedback
18 (100%)
So about a month ago I pulled all my duplicate guides and decided to sell them. The hundreds that were worth about a buck or less were placed in one stack. The ones that might actually get me 3 to 20 dollars each I put in a different stack with the intent of listing them on eBay... But I figure I'd give you all first dibs.

The following strategy guides are for trade or sale (preferably sale). It never hurts to make me an offer. Worst case scenario: I turn down you down and weeks later you get a chance to win the same guide on eBay. Best case scenario: I'm really lazy and want to help complete some other CAGs collection.

The Xbox 360 games are all complete, box/manual/disc, and I'm looking to trade them for other older/cheaper 360 games.

=== ASSORTED =======================================
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time -- Versus Books
Metal Gear Solid -- Millennium Books
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus -- GW Press
Super Mario 64 -- Gamefan
Tekken 3 -- Versus Books

=== NINTENDO POWER ==================================
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Banjo Kazooie
Donkey Kong Country
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario Kart 64
Mario Paint
Metroid: Zero Mission
Paper Mario
Pokemon
Yoshi's Story

=== BRADY GAMES =======================================
BioFreaks
Doom Player's Guide
Parasite Eve
Riven: Sequel to Myst
Silent Hill
-----
Chrono Cross (slight cover damage)
Front Mission 4
Hot Shots Golf Fore!
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
Maximo vs Army of Zin
Mega Man X Command Mission
Mega Man Zero 3
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metal Gear Solid 2
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs Zeon
Musashi: Samurai Legend
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Project Snowblind
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Resident Evil 4 (GameCube version)
Rumble Roses
Starfox Adventures
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
SVC Chaos: SNK vs Capcom
Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodines
Way of the Samurai 2
-----
Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
Chicken Little
Conan
Devil Kings
Dissidia Final Fantasy
Dragon Quest V
Dragon Quest VIII
Frogger: Ancient Shadow & Helmet Chaos
Haunting Grounds
LittleBigPlanet
Nightmare Before Christmas
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege (Limited Edition, opened)
Pac-Man World 3
Pokemon Colosseum (Limited Edition, sealed)
Shadow of the Colossus
Shining Force Neo
Silent Hill Homecoming
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
Virtua Fighter 5
WWE Days of Reckoning 2
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania
X-Men Origins: Wolverine

=== PRIMA GAMES =======================================
Critical Depth
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Star Fox 64
-----
Dark Cloud (Greatest Hits variant)
Fear Effect
Fire Pro Wrestling
Gladius
Hitman: Contracts
The Hobbit
Lost Kingdoms
Mark of Kri
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Myst (Revised and Expanded version)
Myst V: End of Ages
Nascar Thunder 2002
NFL Street 2
Nintendo GameCube Collection: 4 Guides
Primal
The Punisher
Ratchet: Deadlocked
Second Sight
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Stubbs the Zombie
Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Advance 4
-----
Fallout 3
FEAR 2
Mass Effect
Microsoft Flight Simulator X
The Sims 2: Castaway
Super Mario Galaxy

=== $1 GUIDES =======================================
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex
Iron Man 2 (x5)
Quake 4 (360 version)

=== 360 Games =======================================
Fable II
Farcry Instincts Predator
Just Cause
Kameo
Mirror's Edge
Red Faction
Viking: Battle for Asgard

Shipping:
* Guides will be shipped in a standard magazine-sized manila envelope (reinforced with clear tape) or a box, depending on how many are ordered. $2 for the first guide and $1 for each additional guide. Guides will be sent using the media mail rate (super cheap but takes 4-14 days). I have some Priority Mail envelopes if you want.
* Games will be sent in padded envelopes (single game) or in a box (multiple games), $2.50 for the first game and $1 for each additional game. First Class rate, 2-5 days.
* For any trades, the shipping on both ends should just about cancel each other out.

Payments:
Paypal or trade. International shipping requests, people who want to use money orders or make a trade, feel free to send me a message, but I'm not saying I'll get back to you. It all honestly depends how busy I get.

Orders will be filled by the first-come basis based on PMs (please don't post requests in this thread). If the guide you request was already spoken for, I'll mention that in the response message. While all guides are assumed to be in clean, average-to-great condition, if one has a ripped cover or other glaring defect I'll be sure to mention that in my response message. I'll try to keep the main guide list as up-to-date as possible to prevent any confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
*bump*

List accurate as of now. It's twice as much work since I'm listing these guides on two sites. Two packages sent off, two more tomorrow?

Check out my awesome netboook bump:
august2010-wednesday.jpg

Heading out soon to mail off the guides (and get a Papa Johns pizza). Despite my earlier post, I got about 12 requests and seven of you that paid. Thanks for the bumps and all, but every time it happened someone else sent me a PM, which tied me up in replies and editing the original post. That went on for like 5 hours straight last night, and I didn't get any time on Modern Warfare 2. Not getting my nightly three hours of MW2 screwed up my sleeping schedule, so I went to bed at 3am, woke up at 6:30. Packed all those boxes and went back to bed around 5.

Sorry, but if you're waiting on a PM from me, I clearly got a little too busy last night (seriously, 25 messages in my inbox in 4 fours). Please PM me and we'll get things moving. Any new buyers out there, be sure to bump this thread because I almost cleared off a full shelf in just one night! Thanks in advance!

[quote name='jcp42877']you got any 360 guides? these all seem to be for older games[/QUOTE]

PRIMA GAMES
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Crash: Mind Over Mutant
The Godfather II -- 2
Hellboy: The Science of Evil
Madden NFL 09 limited edition bundle
Medal of Honor: Airborne -- 2
NBA Live 06 -- 2
NCAA Football 2008
The Need For Speed: Undercover

BRADY GAMES
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars -- 4
Guitar Hero II (missing back cover)
Major League Baseball 2k7
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Terminator Salvation -- 2
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006
X-Men: The Official Game
Cheat Code Overload Summer 2009

That should be all that's left now. There are a few BC Xbox games, but I don't know them off them all off the top of my head.

Last bump of the day. Buyer backed away, six guides added to the list.

Brady:
Grand Theft Auto 4
Ready to Rumble Boxing

Prima:
Army of Two
Need for Speed: Undercover
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, time and darkness
Prince of Persia

[quote name='DJ_Tet']PM sent, probably too late :([/QUOTE]
It is, sorry.

... But how can I turn someone away that wants a Shadow the Hedgehog guide? Best game of 2005, easy! Check you inbox and PM me back before 9am (if possible)

As for the rest of yous, I'm out of Shadow guides, so odds aren't good I'll be able to fill any request. Even if you ask really nice. Seriously, I'm leaving town in seven hours. I'm out of clear box tape. I'm looking at five hours of sleep at best. I still haven't packed up my 360 or PC. Maybe four hours of sleep... Ugh.

[quote name='Ace!']got my guides yesterday...1 day shipping, w0w.

Great looking guides!

Must have hit the jackpot with KB Toys closing[/QUOTE]
SW Florida to Georgia in one day? That got there faster than the ones I sent 90 miles north of me to Tampa. As for the KayBee Toys, I remember buying a stack of guides at a quarter each when the stores closed, yeah. To think that years later I would make pennies of profit off each of them!

Okay, "move to Orlando" was officially completed over the weekend. I'll send the last of the last of the last of the guides off tomorrow. Fun fact: The average package I sent off had 8 guides and cost $6.62 to ship.

If you've bought something from me, you have also received feedback as well. Just took care of all of you about twenty minutes ago.

bread's done
Back