FS/T: PS2 games, Ar Tonelico Qoga (Premium Edition), Want: SMT Strange Journey, Gods Eater Burst, Phantasy Star Portable 2 $$.

vocab

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Everything that is listed is in perfect, or almost perfect condition unless noted other wise. I have pictures of everything. Just drop a pm, and I'll go take one as soon as I see the PM. I'm willing to make deals, and lower prices if needed. I ship to the US only, and I'll always ship with delivery conformation, and I'll include insurance if you want.

Want:

Money
Paypal

Have:

img0096yp.jpg

These are all complete unless noted other wise:

PS3 - Ar Tonelico Qoga (Premium Edition) $40 (Practically brand new. Seal was taken off to inspect contents. Box is in excellent condition).
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 GH - $13 (Played for 5 mins, so practically flawless)
PS2 - Xenosaga 2 - $15 (never played. Practically brand new with out the seal)
PS2 - Star Ocean 3: Till the end of time - Doesn't include the original slip case. The game has a few minor circle scratches on disc 1. Disc 2 has no scratches but has some minor dust stains on it that can easily be cleaned. $12.
PS2 - Bully GH - Disc has a small 3cm scratch, and that's all that's wrong with it. $12.
PS2 - Ratchet and clank GH - Flawless copy $12
PSV - Assassins Creed Liberation - New, but cart only. It came bundled with the Vita. $16.
FF12,.hack, mario kart, and mario sunshine are sold.

Want Complete and in excellent condition:
SMT: Strange Journey - DS
Gods Eater Burst - PSP
Phantasy Star Portable 2 - PSP
Wizardry: The Forsaken Land - PS2.

Sorcery Saga - PSV

Atelier Ayesha - PS3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='backseatdog']free bump, i'm still interested in paradise kiss, but you never responded back[/QUOTE]

Sorry, about that. I thought about it, and I'm just not interested in selling it that low.

[quote name='backseatdog']free bump, i'm still interested in paradise kiss, but you never responded back[/QUOTE]

Sorry, about that. I thought about it, and I'm just not interested in selling it that low.

Bump. Cleaning up my list a little bit. Go rid of the things I sold already. I dropped the prices for Beck Volumes 1-8. It is now $10 cheaper, and also dropped the price on .hack//infection by $5. I apologize for the lack luster list for the time being, but there's a lot of stuff I don't want to sell just yet.

bread's done
Back