-Xbox Ethernet Cable ($5 or Trade)
-3 Months of Xbox Live ($10 or Trade)

Want*:

-Brutal Legend
-Fable II
-MS Points

Shipping:
-I will only ship within the USA
-I will get shipping prices when they are needed and send you a PM with the prices. You need to pay for shipping, not me.
-Any questions about shipping, ask below

Other then that, I am open for what ever else you have for xbox.

*I will also pay money if you have these items too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like good prices, bump...oh, check my list for the 3 months of XBL and PM me if you catch anything, thanks

This is confusing. So, you're selling a 20GB HDD with the games listed above downloaded onto it? Or are you going to download them onto it with the money you recieve. Extra info would be nice as I'd like to get some of those games at those prices, but already have a HDD.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']This is confusing. So, you're selling a 20GB HDD with the games listed above downloaded onto it? Or are you going to download them onto it with the money you recieve. Extra info would be nice as I'd like to get some of those games at those prices, but already have a HDD.[/QUOTE]

When you buy the HDD you have the option to buy some of that games I have and I will download them onto the HDD and ship it out to you

[quote name='Mr Dude65']So they're already on your HDD and you're charging extra for them? Seems kind of douchey to me but that's my opinion.[/QUOTE]

No, they are deleted from my HDD. If you want one I will add th eprice to the total and the HDD will be shipped with the games of your choice on it. If you do not like it, do not buy it

just making sure you know that the games can only be played by the person with the gamertag that downloaded them, unless you are playing on the console you downloaded them on, or do a license transfer, or have the person who downloaded them signed into xbox live, as well as the gamertag that wants to play the games. so i think in order for your idea to work you would have to also include your gamertag, and that is against xbox terms of service. if you are doing it some other way that i am un-aware of then disregard my post. also not trying to thread crap, just trying to make sure you dont wind up with a trade gone bad head ache.

edit: ....i believe that is the case anyway.. not 100 %

crzyjoeguy: It should work without a profile, asking as they are on the HDD they should play whether there is an account or not. If it dosent work I will refund as long as the buyer returns the items

Chronotrigga: Yes

Jagsfan6116: Dr. Pizza sounds like he wants the two games and the games go with the HDD, I need to find out for sure from him though. If the deal falls through, then $35 for it

Dr. Pizza: You are planning on buying the HDD with the games, correct? Unless there is an alternate way to get them to you, you need the HDD with them. I checked your list and nothing really interested me.

I believe downloadable games are only playable if they are played on the original console they were downloaded on or the gamertag that it was downloaded while signed into xbox live.

The games will show up as trial games if they are played on a different gamertag and on a different console.

[quote name='Deuce-']I believe downloadable games are only playable if they are played on the original console they were downloaded on or the gamertag that it was downloaded while signed into xbox live.

The games will show up as trial games if they are played on a different gamertag and on a different console.[/QUOTE]

If that is the case then I can do DL codes, but I will raise the prices because I will need to buy the codes

HDD sold, A friend of mine had the money right away and bought it from me. Still have those 2 things if anyone is interested at all

bread's done
Back