FS: The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition - New, Complete $100/obo

Drkr_Zen

CAGiversary!
Hiya, first time posting here but been a member (see: lurker) for 10 years, mainly using this site for deals and such. Anywho, I recently tried to sell this on Amazon, and I did for $115, but didn't realize I needed a bank account there and PayPal didn't work, so bleh to that. 

Lookin' to sell a pristine copy of The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition for GameCube. As many gamers know, this was only available with preorders of The Wind Waker 10 years ago when it came out. So, its a nice little collectible. I got it with a GCN I recently bought, but already have all 4 games on my Wii console, so its not much use to me. 

That said, I never played it, although its an opened product as the plastic was taken off and the game just sat in the GCN box, but its in perfect like new condition and complete. 

I'm lookin' to start a 3DS collection and get a 3DS, so I'm looking for $100/obo and definitely willing to haggle. Willing to accept both PayPal and Amazon GCs. Even willing to post it on eBay, at an agreed upon price, if it makes a buyer feel more comfortable. 

Of course, feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

sjTO331l.jpg

7lzajcFl.jpg

I'd trade you a couple 3DS games for it so you'd have a jump start on your collection. If there were any in particular you could let me know, cause I've got a pretty extensive collection.

• 7. No threadcrapping in TL's. If someone has a question or concern about pricing in a TL, please take it directly to the OP of the TL. Threadcrap, as well as insult posts will be looked at seriously. If you don't like someone's prices, don't comment.
Read forum rules much?

Brand new ones go for 80-90 range... and average for a good condition is 45-50... your priced way to high...especially for CHEAP ass gamers...
Firstly, no wonder you got a like from a certain someone. Definitive brown noser CAG, lol. And, yeah, was mainly going by the price I sold it for and its condition. I know this is CHEAPassgamers, emphasis on cheap, but always thought that applied to saving a buck when buying games/trading them in, considering this is the trading forum, no? Buy, sell, trade games you have, want, think are valuable, etc.

Its also why I put OBO (stands for "or best offer", just in case you didn't know) and willingness to trade/haggle.

Also, you're right SDP. I was mistaken, I guess this disc came with a limited edition GCN bundle, which explains why it came with a GCN I recently picked up.

bread's done
Back