FS: Tomb Raider X360 for $30 shipped

Scarface7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
597 (100%)
Just one game left so let's keep it nice and simple. $30 and Tomb Raider X360 will be shipped your way. I accept paypal payment. Send me a PM if you're interested.

[quote name='b3b0p']Will you trade? I'm interested in Mission Impossible.[/quote]
I'm not looking to trade right now. Sorry!

[quote name='JSK414']Trade in a mint nba live 06 and $15 for tomb raider i will send first[/quote]
Thanks for the offer but I'm not looking to trade right now. Sorry!

[quote name='Scarface7']Thanks for the bump MT. How's everything been?[/quote]
Good.. Been on vacation from the 1st to the 8th. Nothing new really. We'll have to get some 360 action in sometime! Ive got GRAW, TT, COD, PDZ, and PGR3.

Bump!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Good.. Been on vacation from the 1st to the 8th. Nothing new really. We'll have to get some 360 action in sometime! Ive got GRAW, TT, COD, PDZ, and PGR3.

Bump![/quote] I have GRAW and COD2. Definitely wouldn't mind playing those on Live sometime.

Still no interest? I really am out of it these days. Definitely figured on these games moving with the latest price drops.

Is the 360 not that hot anymore?

[quote name='kurrptsenate']how is tomb raider

i have 25 in pay pal just ITCHING for me to spend.[/quote]
I bought it off a friend and have never played it. He said it was really good though just on the short side. Let me know.

i have 17 and some trade

im waiting for this dude to send 70 in paypal, but im not sure what the hold up is.

Its sucks cause i held a bunch of games for a week now. Im at the point that if he doesnt send in 45 minutes, games are going back up, and im blacking balling him

bread's done
Back