FS/TRADE [Forza 2/Ultimate Alliance] Want: [360 Games, Accessories] and Other]

FILTHY J NASTY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I have that combo game pack of Forza 2 and Ultimate Alliance. The one that is in the newer xbox 360s. I am willing to sell or trade for the following things. I will also add cash to make a trade even. I just want to get this game out of my sight. Played forza once, never even put Ultimate Alliance in my 360.

Want to buy it? Shoot me a offer via pm or this thread.
If its a higher priced item and I want it, chances are I will add cash to the trade.

Accessories:

Games:
-Halo 3- Got it already
-Burnout Paradise
-MX VS ATV: Untamed
-GH3 w/ wireless guitar

Other:

I need two HDMI cables and HDMI splitter.

I have five feedback here, 67 on ebay (Jester2893) and I also have two other sites with more feedback. I will link to each site if need be or you can visit the "MY FEEDBACK PAGE" in my sig. I am also paypal verified.

Thanks

You can get this for $20 new or about $15 used on Ebay. I only felt the need to bring it up because you made a point to mention in your OP that you scan Ebay so you don't get ripped off.

[quote name='FILTHY J NASTY']BUMP REPLIED!

Will trade for a 1600 microsoft card + 5 for shipping for my game. All I want is the code, no need to ship it out.

or 25$[/quote]

No offense, but for someone who checks ebay to avoid getting ripped off, you should heed your own advice :(

Well I took the average one week ago and I got 22.50 or so + shipping, I said I would go lower, so IDK.

Like I said the averages vary, so the price varies, I would be happy to trade it for 22 or so cash shipped or a xbox points card plus two for shipping.

[quote name='mitchondria']i got this for 24.00 shipped brand new.[/quote]

Mine is also brand new. Never played. It was only taken out of my box and put in my game collection, but never played.

bread's done
Back