FS: Up to $500 in Gamestop Gift Cards

Lamplitersniper

CAGiversary!
I have about $500 in Gamestop credit that I would like to sell off. If you are interested please post or PM the amount of GS credit you would like and I will reply with the real money amount I would like. For instance if you wanted all $500 (say to buy a PS3), I could do $400 for it.

Thanks!

Also minimum is $100 GC.

Would do the following:

$100 GC for $85 CASH
$200 GC for $170 CASH
$300 GC for $250 CASH
$400 GC for $320 CASH
$500 GC for $400 CASH

You pay paypal fees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im NOT going to just give money away guys. Credit or not. Saving $100 is damn good. My prices in my OP are what Im looking for. Do not ask me to give you $500 in credit for $300. Its just not gonna happen and thats insulting to me. CAG or not have a little common sense.

Push comes to shove Ill just buy a PS3 and put it on CL and Ebay and get MORE then $400 for it.

would it be alright if all i could give you is $45.11 paypal for a $60 giftcard. forgive me for pushing the limit. also, how did you end up with so many gift cards?

[quote name='mac101010']would it be alright if all i could give you is $45.11 paypal for a $60 giftcard. forgive me for pushing the limit. also, how did you end up with so many gift cards?[/quote]

Ill give you a $55 GC for $45. I dont have a lot of GCs I have a lot of credit which I use to buy GCs in the amount that whoever buys from me wants.

[quote name='RandyTsai']where are you located at?[/quote]

Im in FL....why does it matter?

Most CAG's will "lowball" because credit can be easily acquired by most with all the flipping when Gamestop has the extra % trade-ins. Also, not that it matters much to you, but throwing out empty threats on purchasing a PS3 are pointless. If that's the way you think you'll get the most value for your store credit then you'll go that route and we don't need to know or care for that matter. Be patient there will be CAG's who will take you up on your offer, but go about it in a respectable manner and don't lower yourself to the level of thread bashers. Good Luck.:D

[quote name='DAWG26']^ agreed. The OP seems to be bitter. so bitter.[/quote]

Lol dont be mad that I wont accept your crappy offer of $300 for $500.

Bump this up. And my PS3 comment was not an empty threat. It could very easily be done. Im just being lazy about it and sending a GC is a lot easier then sending a PS3.

bread's done
Back