FS: Various Sealed RPGs, MGS4 Col. New amongst other things

Avryx

CAGiversary!
Long story short I have racked up games I planned on playing after college, but sadly need money to pay for my last semester, so hopefully you guys can help me out.

Looking for paypal only

The prices I'm listing for my games are negotiable, but I wouldn't expect much of a price difference. Some I'm pretty adamant on the price.

List of games:

iconps2_r2.gif

Suikoden V (Sealed) - $65

Mana Khemia (Sealed - Premium Edition) - $50

iconds.gif

Black Sigil (Sealed) - $17

Devil Survivor (Sealed) - $22

iconps3.gif

Disgaea 3 (Sealed & comes with the 2 bonus discs offered only on Rosenqueen) - $30

Cross Edge (Sealed) - $24

Metal Gear Solid 4 Collectors (Sealed - Comes with art book & Saga DVD 2 sealed) - $130

Valkyria Chronicles (Sealed) - $22

Soul Calibur 4 Arcade Stick (Used Once - Comes inside box) - $45 OBO

:hot::hot::hot:Games I'm Debatable On Selling:hot::hot::hot:

iconps2_r2.gif
Ar Tonelico 2 (Sealed & Original Edition with Art book and soundtrack) - $70

iconxbox360.gif
Tales of Vesperia Collectors Edition (Sealed) - $180

iconps3.gif
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Collectors Edition (Sealed) - $150

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='battousai11']pretty sure ar tonelico isn't even close to being worth that much[/QUOTE]

I could agree, but it's becoming extinct to find. Also sorta sentimental keeping it for so long and never getting the chance to play it :cry:

If you're interested feel free to compare a price, but let me know you're interested. I'm not sure whether you guys are or not. :/

[quote name='Avryx']If you're interested feel free to compare a price, but let me know you're interested. I'm not sure whether you guys are or not. :/[/QUOTE]

yes I am interested in Suikoden V

bread's done
Back