FS: Various used games at 11$ (LBP, Darksiders, COD WAW & more)

ichit4k4_set0

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone,

Here are some used games that are selling right now at 11$ at Futureshop. You can find them on the website and order for in store pickup.

LittleBigPlanet GOTY (PS3)
MX vs ATV: Reflex (360 - maybe PS3)
Heavenly Sword (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)
Killzone 2 (PS3)
Tekken 6 (360, PS3)
Wolfenstein (360 - maybe PS3)
Halo 3 ODST (360)
COD Modern Warfare (PS3, 360)
COD World at War (PS3, 360, Wii)
COD World at War Collector Edition (360)
Darksiders (360, PS3)
Madden 10 (360, PS3)
NCAA Football 10 (360 - maybe PS3)

Also...
Mass Effect 2 (360) - 18$
Splinter Cell Conviction (360) - 27$
Heavy Rain (PS3) - 28$
Dirt 2 (360 - maybe PS3) - 15$
GTA4: Episodes from Liberty City (360) - $13
The Beatles: Rock Band (360) - $8
House of the Dead Overkill (Wii) - 10$
NHL 10 (360 - maybe PS3) - 20$

Darksiders PS3 is also the same price, but not listed on the website, so you have to hunt (I found 1 out of 3 locations). As a plus, all of these games are above 8$ TIV at EBGames.

Some more cheap used games:
Crackdown (360) - 4$
Lost Odyssey (360) - 4$
The Darkness (360 - maybe PS3) - 4$
Bourne Conspiracy (360) - 4$
Jericho (360) - 4$
Ive seen alot more crap at 4$ but cant remember all.

Last edited by a moderator:
D:

WAW tanked in TIV anyways. I'm just going to keep the games...$22+ tax for two great games definitely isn't a bad thing!

I remember back in the N64 days I used to think a $50 Player's Choice title was a deal lolz

From the looks of the Futureshop website the prices of most of these games has been adjusted. For example, Killzone 2 is now $24, CoD 4 and WaW went back up in price. I'd say YMMV now depending on how quickly the stores update the tags on the games.

LBP is still $11, as are a few others.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheClair']From the looks of the Futureshop website the prices of most of these games has been adjusted. For example, Killzone 2 is now $24, CoD 4 and WaW went back up in price. I'd say YMMV now depending on how quickly the stores update the tags on the games.

LBP is still $11, as a few others.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up. Too bad I didn't have a chance to go check out FS, I would have loved to pickup Killzone 2 for $11.

KZ2 was definitely a steal for me at my local FS.

So was LBP - but LBP was more for trading than anything else .. :lol:

KZ2 isn't >= $8 TIV at EB though, so it shouldn't have been hoarded really (unless hoarders wanted to trade 'em in at other locations and/or resell for higher).

Unfortunately nothing COD nor Darksiders at my location.

Went a few days ago.

I got lucky. I grabbed Wolfenstein, CoD4, CoD: WaW, Darksiders, GTA: Episodes, and Killzone 2 while they were available (all 360, except KZ2).

I just picked up COD:WaW for the Wii today at future shop, thanks OP!

Of note, the website said that there was no stock, but when I went into the store they had 1 copy left with a price tag of $39.99. When I asked them why the website said $11, they checked and gave it to me at $11.

[quote name='thegamecubist']^now that's lucky! The Wii one wasn't even on sale![/QUOTE]

That was the wierd part, it's on the website as being $11, but the picture is for the PC version. That's probably a messup on the website and I'm guessing they gave me the price since it was their mistake.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=3c75b84ddd06194655113898fff764dfen02

Edit - @cashinstinct - I actually traded in my old copy to EB a while back and I've regretted it ever since. Happy I got it back!

I was at Future Shop last Friday and I wish I would've known about this. I wasn't able to get in until today and by that time, I was only able to pick up Heavy Rain for $28 (which I'm definitely not complaining about).

When it comes to Future Shop and hoarders, though, do you want to know who the real hoarders are? The Future Shop employees. Most of these $11 titles were probably gone and traded in somewhere else for double the price before any consumer even saw them on the shelf.

I would know. I was a Future Shop employee for four years. This is how it works. Quite sad, really.

[quote name='tkszeto']I just picked up COD:WaW for the Wii today at future shop, thanks OP!

Of note, the website said that there was no stock, but when I went into the store they had 1 copy left with a price tag of $39.99. When I asked them why the website said $11, they checked and gave it to me at $11.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me, it said none in stock but I found one mispriced :)
In case it wasnt clear, the first post mentions COD WAW for all consoles, this includes Wii.

For anyone in brampton, Ontario, they have alot of new copies of 360 darksiders at trinity fs.

heh. On friday afternoon I picked up 3 copies of COD WAW from the newmarket FS, along with beatles rock band and tekken 6.

Than when I was visiting my dad in oshawa on sunday I dropped by the futureshop there. I didn't expect much, but I found madden 10 and COD 4 GOTY both for $11 and both of which qualified for best buy trade 2 for transformers. I didn't want to say anything until now until after I traded them in, but I basically got transformers for $22 + tax which is awesomeness.

[quote name='vile deception']Are these games still going for instore for $11? Online the prices seem to have gone back up.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately they've went back up.

bread's done
Back