FS: Video Game Art Books, Strategy Guides, Novels, Comics+++

a round of packages are out today.  list updated/current (if you have any issues reading it, let me know - the forum software was not cooperative this morning)

list updated. still having weird formatting issues, but everything is there. 

I am getting lots of inquires on these across a few forums, so if there's something you want please speak up now!

I added a bunch more stuff today - the PS1 Longbox collection, my small selection of DC/SAT stuff that I am parting with, many controllers/accessories for multiple systems, a bunch of hard drives and some misc PC hardware, etc. I do still have some more things to add (e.g. Atari), but it may be a few more days until I have the chance.

Anyway, I am starting to think about splitting the 32X lot up (and, perhaps, the PS1 Longbox lot) BUT I don't want to do so unless I know I have the buyers for the individual pieces. A few folks already PM'd me telling me they'd want this or that if I did split it up, and so I am asking you to let me know the same if you haven't already. So, the question is...[/background]

If I were to split the lot(s) up, what would you be almost certain to buy? 

If I can get close to my selling price for the lot moving enough individual pieces on forums, I will be much more likely do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time lurker, Willing to send you my eBay profile. I have verified PayPal as well. I'm interested in the killzone and resistance games for ps3. Are those still available?

bump for an updated list/sale. I am settling into a pattern of mailing things on Mondays, so if you are interested in this sale let me know ASAP!

So I have managed to sell the vast majority of things I put up a month or two ago, but am very anxious to sell the rest before the semester gets rolling here in September. So, I have put together a bunch of excellent bundle deals for anyone who may be looking for that too-hard-to-pass-up deal. Be sure to check out the revised OP!

bread's done
Back