FS: Vita OLED PCH-1001 (w 3.70 fw, 32GB mem card, grip, 1st party case, charger & Tearaway), Persona Q CE content (no game)

Bump.

Things are good here but busy busy. Haven't played many games lately but still check in to bump some lists. I am really wanting to play the three games on my list title. Been talking with some other members about "lending" games to each other. Seems pretty brilliant actually. Surprised I didn't think of it much sooner. Hope all is well with you man.

Bump.

Things are good here but busy busy. Haven't played many games lately but still check in to bump some lists. I am really wanting to play the three games on my list title. Been talking with some other members about "lending" games to each other. Seems pretty brilliant actually. Surprised I didn't think of it much sooner. Hope all is well with you man.
Almost exactly my situation, aside from lending. I have games that I'll have to skip to go next Gen, so have lots to play, just no time. I still can't change my play style. Went back to finish up Uncharted 3 on hard (1st playthru). I already had the trophy for 80 treasures, but I can't stop myself from looking for the rest (finally found 90, but missed 10 in rest of game, so got em all). I'd end up playing 1 game at the speed others play 3-4, so lending wouldn't help YET. I do intend to break this habit :).

All is ok, just life, like car problems galore, etc. Hoping to save for next Gen on black Friday, but Destiny being so great on 360, and having a decent PC may delay that.

Hey man.

Loving my ps4 when I actually get to play it. I'm currently running through Wolfenstein, which is awesome, and adding some EA UFC in between. Both are great and UFC shows off what the ps4 is capable of graphically. I have made a vow to go with "quality over quantity" with this new generation. No giant backlog to sit and collect dust. Let me know if/when out get a ps4 and I'll lend you some games, if I still have them of course, lol. Have a good one.

bread's done
Back