FS: Vita OLED PCH-1001 (w 3.70 fw, 32GB mem card, grip, 1st party case, charger & Tearaway), Persona Q CE content (no game)

So I just started the Black Ops campaign and so far so good. I'd say that if you are ok waiting, hold on to dead rising and we can swap then if that cool with you.

So I just started the Black Ops campaign and so far so good. I'd say that if you are ok waiting, hold on to dead rising and we can swap then if that cool with you.
Sorry, never saw this. That's fine with me, if I'm not too late responding. I'm in no rush, but Blk Ops 3 is worth more than just Dead Rising 3, so I need to give you some money, or something else. I didn't have any other games at home that I wanted to trade. Sorry I didn't update sooner, but I totally forgot until I just saw this.

You've been pwned!
You signed up for notifications when your account was pwned in a data breach and unfortunately, it's happened. Here's what's known about the breach:

Breach:
CheapAssGamer.com

Date of breach:
1 Jul 2015

Number of accounts:

Compromised data:
Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames

Description:
In approximately mid-2015, the forum for CheapAssGamer.com suffered a data breach. The database from the IP.Board based forum contained 445k accounts including usernames, email and IP addresses and salted MD5 password hashes

You've been pwned!
You signed up for notifications when your account was pwned in a data breach and unfortunately, it's happened. Here's what's known about the breach:

Breach:
CheapAssGamer.com

Date of breach:
1 Jul 2015

Number of accounts:

Compromised data:
Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames

Description:
In approximately mid-2015, the forum for CheapAssGamer.com suffered a data breach. The database from the IP.Board based forum contained 445k accounts including usernames, email and IP addresses and salted MD5 password hashes

Bump,

So I finally made my way over to PS plus. All I really have right now is Battlefront. Do you have that game? I'd like to jump online and wasn't sure if you played online at all.

Bump,

So I finally made my way over to PS plus. All I really have right now is Battlefront. Do you have that game? I'd like to jump online and wasn't sure if you played online at all.
No, I never got Battlefront. The demo kept me away from it since I was expecting more of a DICE developed game using the Frostbyte 3 engine, but not hardly any destructible environments, & it didn't play like a Battlefield game as I was hoping it would.

I'm not sure which online games I have for ps4, but I'll let you know asap.

bread's done
Back