FS/WTS: Red Wii + lots of games, Gameboy Pokemon, Super Nintendo "Limited Time Offer"

Maniac Mansion

CAGiversary!
Hey guys I'm in desperation mode here as I need to sell this stuff by tonight due to needing gas money/hotel money for my new job that I'm starting tomorrow after being unemployed for couple of months.

Not to tell a sob story as I'm aware there are many of you that are likely in dire financial circumstances as well.

If interested, PM me & I will PM you back w/ my email address for Paypal.

That being said, here's what's up for sale for a LIMITED TIME (by this evening):
Original Gameboy w/ Pokemon Red Version - $15 SHIPPED (Lowest I can go)

Super Nintendo (revised model that is more rare) w/ Super Mario World, 2 controllers, all cables - $35 shipped (or best offer)

Super Nintendo controllers 1 is original the other 3rd party w/ turbo switches & L/R buttons on face of controller - $6 each or both for $11 SHIPPED

Red Wii w/ original box/packaging, all cables, 1 red Wii remote/nunchuk and the following games/accessories for $160 SHIPPED (or best offer)***SOLD!!!***:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Wii Sports
- No More Heroes 2
- Wario Land Shake It!
- Super Mario All Stars Limited Edition
- Zack & Wiki
- Final Fantasy Chocobo Dungeon
- Muramasa
- Sonic Mega Collection (Gamecube)
- Viewtiful Joe (Gamecube)
- official Wii Wheel BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED
- Gamecube controller extension cable

All Wii/Gamecube games include original case/box/manuals.***SOLD!!!***

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mossman43']Pm me about the Wii. I want it.[/QUOTE]

Just PM'd you.

[quote name='Snuckles']Sold the Wii bundle yet?[/QUOTE]

Still have it as of this posting. I replied to your PM.

Lots of inquiries about the Wii bundle. I have responded to all PM's as of this posting.

First one to send money via paypal & it's theirs. If you don't have my paypal ID, then pm me for the email address.

bread's done
Back