FS: Xbox 360 w/ 60GB hard drive + Games

NamelessMC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Asking price is $200 + Shipping.

Fair warning : I have a serious disdain toward low-ballers. If you send me a low-ball offer, not only are you insulting me, but you're promptly telling me not to do business with you. So if you low-ball me, don't expect to send me a reasonable offer later and draw a response.

Up for grabs is my Xbox 360 with 60GB hard drive.

100% working, no red light, no issues, has not been opened or tampered with.

This is an Arcade system and I bought the Live kit for it that included the 60gb hard drive and a headset. The Xbox Live card that came with it was used up already. I bought this system in February this year so there's still about 2.5 years left on the 3 year Red Light warranty.

It hasn't given me any problems. The one problem I have is that my battery no longer charges. The controller still works with the USB cable but the battery itself doesn't charge. My nephew threw it a few times so I'm guessing the battery pack is bad because the controller still works fine with batteries. You'd only need a replacement battery and those can be found relatively cheap.

I'm not including games with it, because I'm desperate for rent money so I need to get as much as I can out of this deal.

I'm located in the San Diego area so if you're there, you can pick it up and save on shipping.

Seller pays 100% of the shipping, and I pay 100% of the insurance. And we are not going with UPS. No if's, and's or but's. If you make a shipped deal with me, I want 100% of the agreed price. If we agree on $200, you pay me $200 and not a dime less. Don't accuse me of flaking when you don't pay the full amount and don't get the system. Don't tell me "Oh I'll pay this much, and discount the insurance I don't need it". I'm sorry, it doesn't work that way. I'm tired of people not wanting their stuff insured, only so it gets damaged in transit and they blame me. No way. It gets insured.

The games I have up for sale are -
Star Ocean: The Last Hope - $35
Gears of War 2 - $30
UFC Undisputed - $40

They're in mint condition with full boxes, manuals. No scratches on the disks, no problems with the cases.

I will add in pictures sometime tonight. The decision to sell came abruptly so I need time to gather things and take pictures.

If you want a fast response, email me at [email protected] and I will log in promptly so we can handle the trade here. I'm also a college student so I'm virtually inaccessible until about 3:30 PM.

bread's done
Back