FS: XBOX Kiosk in NJ

happyorangeman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
i just wantd to start out by thanking everyone here at CAG's for all the great deals.

Ok and now for something completely different.

I am selling an Original Official Xbox Kiosk, like the one you would see at Gamestop. It is Black with Green Xbox logo's on it. It is in really good shape. I think it had bulb's in it for a green glowing effect but I never used it. Anyway it holds a 20" in. TV and an Xbox or your system of choice. I would like to get rid of it this weekend because it is taking up too much space. It is a collectible and pretty rare to come by.

I am asking $150.00 and accept Cash/Paypal. I am accepting offers and would love to sell it to a fellow CAG'er. I do not want to ship it because it is too big of a hassle and it would cost way too much since it is kinda heavy. Sorry, but if you could travel to Morris County, NJ I can maybe meet you somewhere close by.

I have 1 really bad picture of it since my camera crapped out on me and went dead. So let me know.

UPDATE 06/15/06: I am lowering the price to $100.00 OBO! Plus a Linksys Wireless Router for free!

Here is a picture...
http://img76.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0b16he.jpg

That is not my picture but it is the same unit. I don't have the controller holders though.

My friend just bought one of these from a friend of a friend who's a gamestop employee for 50 bucks. Gamestop must be getting rid of these.

My ebay ID is chubbs654. I would have 100% feedback but a guy messed me on a deal and then left me bad feedback so...If you are interested let me know?

UPDATE!: I will throw in a Linksys Wireless B-Router. It is used and only 1 year old, but it works great. I upgraded to a Wireless G and don't need this anymore. It was around $50.00 New so if you want the Kiosk I will throw that in as well.

Pretty nice man. If I was closer to Jersey I would def. consider it. I just dont know what I'd use it for :p

Thanks...I wanted to get it out this weekend because I'm pretty busy during the week. If you are in Wynnewood, PA I am in Philadelphia once in a while. Maybe if you are interested I can meet you? That's if you really want it?

no, but I will throw in my xbox for a total of $200.00! An Xbox with the Kiosk for $200.00! Comes with wires and Wireless Controller.

Come on....sounds good, right?
Just buy it.

Bazz, I could find out about the shipping. What I would do is wrap it up and strap it to a pallet. I'm guessing a little more than $100.00? I'm not 100% sure but if you want it I can find out for you?

bread's done
Back