FS: XBOX Live 3 month code - $15 & Halo Reach full game code $10

[quote name='CaoPi']hey guynextshore is looking for zelda WW if your trying to trade it![/quote]
Yea we've been in light talks about a trade. Still time for me and you to work something out as well. ;)

[quote name='CaoPi']hey guynextshore is looking for zelda WW if your trying to trade it![/quote]

^ Thanks Caopi! Appreciate it

[quote name='Scarface7']Yea we've been in light talks about a trade. Still time for me and you to work something out as well. ;)[/quote]

No hurries here, still looking for a non pc one, but I'm sure we'll trade eventually if not Zelda something else indeed!

Nice pricing on Odin! Definitely would get it, if I didn't already have it.

Yea we've been in light talks about a trade. Still time for me and you to work something out as well. ;)

^ Thanks Caopi! Appreciate it

[quote name='Scarface7']Yea we've been in light talks about a trade. Still time for me and you to work something out as well. ;)[/quote]

No hurries here, still looking for a non pc one, but I'm sure we'll trade eventually if not Zelda something else indeed!

Nice pricing on Odin! Definitely would get it, if I didn't already have it.

[quote name='joevan']is casablanca gone or by chance is it still around?[/quote]
It's pending along with 4 others. Haven't heard from the guy in a couple days though. I'll try to find out and will let you know if it's available.

Cool - theres a few others I'd be interested in as well but thats kinda the key one - never noticed it before

[quote name='joevan']Cool - theres a few others I'd be interested in as well but thats kinda the key one - never noticed it before[/quote]
What other ones? (I know you saw that coming :lol:)

[quote name='SpitFire158']Your Pm box is full

EDIT: JK[/quote]
It was. Can't seem to keep it empty lately. Sorry about that.

Jackie Brown, Godfather, minority report, the shreks, Boys n the Hood, possibly sin city as well - just debating if its worth it over the Blockbuster used original version i have

[quote name='joevan']Jackie Brown, Godfather, minority report, the shreks, Boys n the Hood, possibly sin city as well - just debating if its worth it over the Blockbuster used original version i have[/quote]
How's $38 shipped for that group sound? ($3 off and free shipping)

$38 sounds excellent - quick questions - still interested in Patapon? I'd break that out of my bundle for $15 off - and any word on Casablanca? :D

[quote name='joevan']$38 sounds excellent - quick questions - still interested in Patapon? I'd break that out of my bundle for $15 off - and any word on Casablanca? :D[/quote]
Guy said he still wants Casablanca. As for Patapon, I'd be down but already bought a new copy with the gamestop giftcard I was going to trade you since I didn't think you'd break the bundle.

[quote name='Scarface7']Guy said he still wants Casablanca. As for Patapon, I'd be down but already bought a new copy with the gamestop giftcard I was going to trade you since I didn't think you'd break the bundle.[/QUOTE]

Aw crap - thats what I get for not checking your list when you were interested in it - sorry about that. Shoot me with your PayPal address and I'll have the money to you - unless there's a huge update coming tomorrow morning of course.
No rush on shipping - Im out of town this weekend and finishing a research project next week.

New title. Will update main post Wed. if all goes as planned. Some titles that come to mind that I'm looking for:

Deathrow
Lost Odyssey
Pikmin 1 and 2
Beyond Good and Evil (Gamecube)
RE Code Veronica (Gamecube)
Vagrant Story
Xenogears
etc.

WANT LIST
========

1) Cash (PayPal only!)
2) see #1 above

HAVE LIST
=======

DS:
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (sealed)

Xbox 360:
Call of Duty 2 GOTY edition (sealed)

GBA:
DemiKids: Light Edition (sealed)
DemiKids: Dark Edition (sealed)
Yggdra Union (sealed)
Summon Night : Swordcraft Story (sealed)
Summon Night 2 : Swordcraft Story (sealed)

[quote name='sails']WANT LIST
========

1) Cash (PayPal only!)
2) see #1 above

HAVE LIST
=======

DS:
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (sealed)

Xbox 360:
Call of Duty 2 GOTY edition (sealed)

GBA:
DemiKids: Light Edition (sealed)
DemiKids: Dark Edition (sealed)
Yggdra Union (sealed)
Summon Night : Swordcraft Story (sealed)
Summon Night 2 : Swordcraft Story (sealed)[/quote]
I already own the ones I'd be interested in (AW DoR and CoD 2). Thanks though!

bread's done
Back