FS: Xbox One Shipped, $520!

xXI SPECTER IXx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
I am selling my Xbox One. This still is covered by the microsoft 1 year manafacture's warranty.  You

still have the option to purchase the 2yr extended warranty (since it is still within the 45 day purchase).

If these prices are not reasonable, someone please mention this. 

Have:

Xbox One Standard Edition (Original box and packaging) (Opened/Like New) *Can include pictures

And shipping = all for $520 

*Updated Console *Have Receipt

Need for Speed Rivals Game for Xbox One (Opened/Like New)

And Shipping = $50 (SOLD)

(Can include pictures if you would like)

Want:

Paypal

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks. I wonder, if those pesky fees are going totally not going to make it not worth selling it there.
Well on eBay the Xbox is selling for around $600+ so it's up to you... You'd sell it faster if you go that route because I don't see anyone here making an offer...

bump. its like crickets here. just alone. one guy, trying to sell an xbox one.

Try eBay maybe you'll have better luck there...

thanks. I wonder, if those pesky fees are going totally not going to make it not worth selling it there.

Well on eBay the Xbox is selling for around $600+ so it's up to you... You'd sell it faster if you go that route because I don't see anyone here making an offer...
Yeah, I'd go with Adam on this one Specter. You're more likely to make a sale on the more traditional selling website.

Also, FYI, "raffles" with paid entry are NOT allowed to be held here on CAG:

One additional topic of note. Tradelists are for trading/selling/buying items, not for gambling pools, sweepstakes, lotteries and the like. Lotteries, sweepstakes and gambling pools (with monetary entry) are violations for local, state and federal legal issues for such items, and due to this, they can't be held on CAG. Contests without any monetary cost for entry are allowed in the Contests and Free Stuff forum, though anything that requires money for entry isn't allowed, due to possible scam concerns, as well as the previously mentioned legal concerns.

Yeah, I'd go with Adam on this one Specter. You're more likely to make a sale on the more traditional selling website.

Also, FYI, "raffles" with paid entry are NOT allowed to be held here on CAG:
Adam and yourself are right! I have not received any cash offers. I will give it to the weekend, then this is going to ebay

that way a potential buyer has the opportunity to still buy the 45 day extended warranty.

As for the raffle, I am glad you informed me. I tried doing some research on that. Going to stay away from that.

bump. Would you be interested in trading it? I've got a pair of iPads and other stuff available for trade. CML, please. :)
I saw your list. You have lots of really great things. I would have taken the iPad if I already did not have one. Thanks for the offer,

at the moment I am looking for cash.

bread's done
Back