FS: Xbox system + games, 360 Games

stag8603

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I am really only looking for money for the Xbox right now so if you wish to buy it make an offer please. Anything else I would be willing to trade or sell if you have the right amount/games.

Have

:xbox:Xbox:xbox:
-The Godfather
-Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 2 w/ dance pad
-Enter the Matrix
-Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (PH)

:360:Xbox 360:360:
-NHL 2K6 (sticker residue in corners of case and manual)
-Microsoft VGA Cable

GIFT CARDS
-$75 Guitar Center
-$25 American Eagle

WANT

:360:Xbox 360:360:
-Xbox Live Subscription Cards
-Xbox Live Points
-Rainbow Six: Vegas
-Hitman: Blood Money

***Note: If you don't have any of these games but do have others on your list, I would be glad to take a look. Obviously it would be unlikely that I'd find something I would want but you never know...

CASH!

Gift Cards To:
-Circuit City
-Best Buy
-Gamestop/EB

Everything is in great condition unless specified. some discs may have minor scratches but they all work 100%. if you find that they don't fit your standards i will be glad to swap back games. this shouldn't be an issue though because i am very anal about games/cases/manuals, only thing is when i buy used games from gamestop at the b2g1 free sometimes there are a few scratches or sticker residue left over on the case.

Thanks for checking out my list!

I have Hitman 2 (PS2, sealed), The Suffering (Xbox, w/guide), Max Payne 2 (Xbox), and MVP Baseball 2005 (Xbox). Maybe those and a few bucks for your SP?

[quote name='Zombie']I have Hitman 2 (PS2, sealed), The Suffering (Xbox, w/guide), Max Payne 2 (Xbox), and MVP Baseball 2005 (Xbox). Maybe those and a few bucks for your SP?[/QUOTE]

Those games are fine, how much money in addition? Whatever you think is good.

[quote name='Pratt75']I have chapelle show season 1 FT. Is there any way I could get Gladius and ESPN NHL in a trade?[/QUOTE]

I would think about trading you Gladius and ESPN for Chapelle and Socom 2.

NEED HD LOADER 2.0 FOR PS2 and A NETWORK ADAPTER; will pay, seperate or together!!!!!

There is no such thing as HDLoader 2.0, unless you mean the hacked HDAdvance 2.0...

In any case, I have the one and only original HDLoader if you're interested.

bread's done
Back