Fs:

Other things I may be interested in : used 5.5 generation 80gb ipod, gamecube bundle, a nice laser pointer (from a reputable company /w warranties and such- not deal extreme), etc.

[quote name='Demix500']doo doo doo.[/quote]

Messages on your on thread like:
"didn't see anything on your list"
= free bump for self.

so

didn't see anything on your list.

[quote name='Canquain']An headphone for Xbox 360 not worth it.[/quote]

"an headphone"?

For you, xbox 360 for elementary school English class would be worth it.

bumpity. I can just buy a xbox 360 bundle with the cash from the ebay listing as well. PM with what bundle you have and at what price. Thanks.

people get mad that i loved my shure e2's that i paid 100$ for, i couldnt imagine explaining to my friends 300$ headphones. It is worth it though if you listen to a lot of music which I used to do in highschool.

Not for the peeps listening to their 92kbps songs on their ipod shuffles + stock earbuds.

Definitely for people who really want to enjoy their music.

Good headphones are an investment though. They don't get outdated and thrown away after a few years like game systems, tvs, or computers.

They're individually id'ed so you know which one you have.

just out of curiosity, why are you selling the laptop?

anything wrong with it? pics? more details on warranty, etc, would be nice.

[quote name='oldboy']just out of curiosity, why are you selling the laptop?

anything wrong with it? pics? more details on warranty, etc, would be nice.[/quote]

Why are people selling video games on cag? Can you possibly ask more questions? Why are you on cag? Why are you asking so many questions? What is your purpose in life? What are you trading? Why dont you have a trade list? Where are you located? Are the answers already posted? - that I can answer: YES!

its in mint-pristine condition like I said. Its been used for 4 days, so yeah, it LOOKS LIKE THAT.

The warranty is whatever was standard from december 07/christmas. Its in brand new condition.

The $425 offer on [h] is local pickup in So Cal so no shipping costs or paypal fees.

Will consider other offers for this week -then laptop is sold.

[quote name='Demix500']Why are people selling video games on cag? Can you possibly ask more questions? Why are you on cag? Why are you asking so many questions? What is your purpose in life? What are you trading? Why dont you have a trade list? Where are you located? Are the answers already posted? - that I can answer: YES![/QUOTE]

With responses such as that, I can't imagine why there's anything left?

Oh, and we can bump our own trade threads 10 times a day now? Cool!

up you go.

[quote name='Haggar']With responses such as that, I can't imagine why there's anything left?

Oh, and we can bump our own trade threads 10 times a day now? Cool![/quote]

READ THE RULES BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING STUPID.

"8. Do not bump a thread unless a decent amount of time has passed - let's arbitrarily say at least 3 hours. "

Thanks.

I have little tolerance for imbeciles. Although I do try honestly. Its just very hard for me.

bread's done
Back