FSX available at Best Buy

guyjr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
According to a post on www.flightsim.com and another at www.avsim.com, Microsoft Flight Simulator X has been spotted at a couple of Best Buy stores in the U.S. today, beating the street date by almost two weeks. Check your local store and report back if you see either of the release versions (standard and deluxe).

:applause:

Not really a flight sim fan, but I will be stopping by my BB later, and if I see it I'll let you know.

EDIT: Didn't see it at my BB in New Jersey.

Went over to my Best Buy in Cheasapeake, VA, by Greenbrier mall and picked myself up the Deluxe Edition with a 10% off coupon. First time in a while I have payed full price but I guess all those times I didn't pay full price paid off for this one time.

[quote name='Toireht']Went over to my Best Buy in Cheasapeake, VA, by Greenbrier mall and picked myself up the Deluxe Edition with a 10% off coupon. First time in a while I have payed full price but I guess all those times I didn't pay full price paid off for this one time.[/QUOTE]

i don't think my computer is fast enough for this one :( I downloaded the demo, too slow :(

p4-3ghz
2gigs of ram
EVGA 6800GT 256mb
sb xifi music card

:(

bread's done
Back