FT: $20 Amazon PSN credit

kudu91

CAGiversary!
I bought a game a while back that made me eligible for a $20 Amazon credit only for their PSN. I really want the RE5:Untold Stories dlc but it's not on Amazon. I'd appreciate it if someone could pm me a code from a PSN card and I can pm you the code/codes for any game that is $20 or less.

Here is the message:
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Thank you for purchasing a qualifying PS3 game from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned $20.00 toward the purchase of online game codes on the PlayStation Network valid through 3/31/2010.

To redeem your discount, visit http://www.amazon.com/b/?node=1289533011 and follow the instructions below.
1. Select a PlayStation Network online game code for purchase by clicking the “Buy and get code” button.
2. The discount will automatically be applied during checkout.

Thank you for your continued support of the PlayStation Network store at Amazon.com.
The promotion code must be used by March 31, 2010. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions

. Thanks again for shopping with us.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Good luck getting rid of this. I ended up selling my code for $15 because the Amazon store is so limited compared to the PSN. Id almost recommend trying to spend it on some games.

bread's done
Back