FT - 8GB 2ND GEN Ipod touch + ladies diamond ring..looking for a wii

subzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Allrighty then,before we get started....my terms due to the rash of trolls and low life rippers,if you do not agree,that is fine,just move on and do not crap up the thread please,if it bothers you that much shoot me a message and we can discuss.

I will not send first unless you have a godly amount of feedback and no 70- 80 is not godly in my book.

So having said that and my lame-o 10 feedback here in 5 years,that's because I did all my deals on TGN and have a 552-0-0 record ( sub_zero ) there and am a uber mod there as well and you are welcome to make a account there to do the deal on TGN.

So on to the dealllll

I bought this ipod a week ago from a buddy in rhode-island,2 days later my GF gets back from her trip with a 32GB itouch so there is no need for the 8GB here and you will get....

As new as a open package ipod can be,not a scratch anywhere,it was removed from sealed package and screen protector applied,the usb cable and earbuds were never removed from the package.
You also get the plastic package it comes in and a like new switcheasy color case in black w/ red home button.

I also have a size 6 ladies 10k gold and diamond cocktail ring with 21 stones in a ribbon pattern,nice ring,stones sparlke in the light..

I am looking for a non abused wii console and what it comes with new at least ( maybe a game or two ? ),extra controllers are good,any mario games,super papermario,mario galaxy,smash bros,etc..

Can add cash for any extras I may want.

bread's done
Back