FT: Cheapass Lunar 1 ***GONE***

I have a sealed copy of Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, but I'm not really interested in Lunar, since I have it on Sega CD and I don't own a Playstation. Would anyone be interested in a 3-way trade for something on my wantlist?

nachzeher: Not much of interest. Sorry!

radjago: Hm... Sounds good. If it doesn't work out, I'll totally buy CotM from you.

Sorry, didn't see anything shipwreck. I'm looking for mostly Xbox newer releases, select Saturn or DC games, and anything else on my want list.

[quote name='Rig']CML please. Also, which characters are on the game discs?[/QUOTE]

Same thing, both guys though.

[quote name='Rig']CML please. Also, which characters are on the game discs?[/QUOTE]

The game discs both have Luna, in her good/evil forms.

See anything you like, radjago?

[quote name='nachzeher']Do you have a price in mind? I'm basically just after the box and everything else. I already have the game discs.[/QUOTE]

I'm mainly looking for a game (so I'm holding off and seeing if I can work a trade through radjago). I'll figure out a price (around what the games I've asked for get priced) and put it up tomorrow sometime if I haven't got a good trade going.

[quote name='sephitor']I'm mainly looking for a game (so I'm holding off and seeing if I can work a trade through radjago). I'll figure out a price (around what the games I've asked for get priced) and put it up tomorrow sometime if I haven't got a good trade going.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Please keep me in mind (PM me) if you decide to set a price. Thanks.

[quote name='hutno']Are you looking to trade 1 for 1 for castlevania COM?[/QUOTE]

Any one of the games listed in my first post (or other interesting offers).

I've got a copy of Fatal Frame for PS2 thats pretty hard to find. Normally I wouldnt do the trade because Fatal Frame goes for $25 on ebay, but I came across a cheap copy. I dont think I could do much better than that since I only need the box and the map. If anyone else has the box and map (mint please) PM me!! I have stuff and some money in Paypal.

[quote name='sephitor']Any one of the games listed in my first post (or other interesting offers).[/QUOTE]

I'd be up for that, Let me track down the game and I'll pm you tomarrow. I'm 99% positive I can get you a new sealed COM

bread's done
Back