FT: Complete Chrono Trigger & FFIII - Looking for DS system w/a few games

jasonc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I have a complete copy of Chrono Trigger for the SNES. Includes box, insert, game cart, manual and map. All are in excellent condition.

Update: Let's sweeten the pot a little. The trade now includes complete Final Fantasy III. - Box, insert, cart, manual, map, poster... Box and manual are in good condition, but have some wear. Cart is excellent, but has a lil' sticker residue on the label. Map and poster are mint.

Anybody interested in trading these for a mint no-scratches DS (original or lite, doesn't matter) with a few complete games? I'm especially interested in Sonic Rush, Castlevania, New Super Mario Bros, or Tetris DS.

I have over 300 feedback postings on eBay, all good. My screenname is jc_wtbfan.

[quote name='jasonc']I have a complete copy of Chrono Trigger for the SNES. Includes box, insert, game cart, manual and map. All are in excellent condition.

Anybody interested in trading that for a mint DS (original or lite, doesn't matter) with a game or two? I'm especially interested in Sonic Rush, Castlevania, or New Super Mario Bros.

I have over 300 feedback postings on eBay, all good. My screenname is jc_wtbfan.[/quote]

Tempting deal, however, I don't think anyone would seriously trade their ds for it. Its just that even though Chrono Trigger with everything is definitely worth quite a bit, a ds is still worth more, not to mention the save battery inside it will be vintage by now, theres a chance that your save files won't actually save, which of course is a big risk for a game like that. But best of luck :lol:.

[quote name='maigoyume']Tempting deal, however, I don't think anyone would seriously trade their ds for it. Its just that even though Chrono Trigger with everything is definitely worth quite a bit, a ds is still worth more, not to mention the save battery inside it will be vintage by now, theres a chance that your save files won't actually save, which of course is a big risk for a game like that. But best of luck :lol:.[/quote]
Actually by ebay prices a mint condition Chrono Trigger is worth about the same as a used DS and snes batteries are not that hard to replace.

Besides no need to crap in other people's trading threads, if it's a bad deal he won't get any offers.

i sold a mint and complete copy of CT on Ebay a couple years ago. for some reason, i saw this and thought, "i wonder if that's the one i sold!" ;) i'm weird, sorry.

bread's done
Back