FT: Fallout3, COD: MW2 (360) / W: AC2, L4D2, HAWK, Prototype.

Ended up buying AC: WW on Gametz.

Still looking for games if someone wants to unload. Offer a price (or trade combination). I pay with Paypal only, still.

still want ur threads of fate...not sure if u got my pm about asking u if ur interested in zelda phantom hourglass

Person who has the DS is content with AC: WW for the time being. If you add anything else, let me know.

All my of PS games are black label, btw.

I NEED 200-400 MS POINTS for an add-on for Dead Space.

PM me if you have it and the price for the points. Also interested in the Vision Cam. Thanks.

im not exactly sure wut u just said...im interpreting that the ds games arnt for urself...

anyways, i also have pokemon pearl and final fantasy 3 for ds. dont really wanna use pkmn unless i really have to, please ask him for me when u have the time, thank you =)

Got the games. Mint condition.

Looking to sell them via Paypal. Not really interested in trading unless it's for Naruto games.

Updated with pictures. Trying out my new digital camera. If anyone wants to see a picture of anything I have listed, let me know.

Steam accounts can't be sold/traded:

http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

Specifically, section 1:
[quote name='From Steam account subscriber agreement']When you complete Steam's registration process, you create a Steam account ("Account"). Your Account may also include billing information you provide to us for the purchase of Subscriptions. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account. You agree that you are personally responsible for the use of your password and Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your login name and password. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account.[/quote]

Sorry about that, shrike. Will take it down. Thanks for letting me know.

An update on the Live cards: Will PM only, to limit confusion and shipping costs.

First come, first serve. I have two in line. FYI, It must be 35 in full; no deductions from using a credit card or what not. I cannot sell any cheaper due to the fact it would put me at a disadvantage, but I am open to colorful trades if you are willing to ship first (sorry, I can't forfeit the code if you PM me a trade of cash / and an item unless you have 50+ iTrader and 100%).

Thursday at the soonest, I believe Saturday at the latest I get them. Once I receive, I will PM and let you know so we can set up.

Thank you.

One person has priority. I am only guaranteeing five or so more people because I don't recall what is not being used.

Next cheapest place to get a 12+1 is Cheapyp (not taking your business :p) on these forums for $39, so keep that in mind!

Not accepting priority for the cards anymore. If someone who has it does not contact me by 1/20/09, I will post back in the thread for the first PM. Thanks.

All deals are now dead for 30 dollar 12+1 cards from Walmart and Buy.

Still have three spots left (I need a few of the people on my list to confirm that they still want it because a few got some from Buy). It's like one buck more than you would have paid.

HELLO! i am very interested in your command and conquer red alert for ps1. its complete right? check my list or name a price in paypal!

PHILADELPHIA,
PA, US 01/13/2009 5:45 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
Cards are in today. Early, but in. Mike (UPS) comes at around 3-5 PM (which is what time I get home today). I'll go down the list for priority; icp, yours will be held since we have a trade in the works, but you are definitely getting one.

T020.jpg

Codes for CAG are in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have enough to cover if someone who hasn't messaged me before, for the codes. PM me.

(FYI, the Walmart price comes a few cents less after shipping + tax but this is immediate).

bread's done
Back