FT/FS: Digital Devil Saga 1/2 Collector's Box, Culdcept Saga, Doc Louis's Punch-Out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogTheWarrior

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
Hi all. I'm graduating soon, and I'm trying to move some stuff that's taking up room. I really like my video game collection, but lugging this stuff around has become tedious, and I rarely have time to play RPGs anymore, so getting rid of some of those and various other things would be in my best interest. I'd prefer to sell most of these items, but I'd be willing to consider almost any trade as long as it's reasonable. Photos always available on request. Thanks for taking the time to look, and here's the list:

:ps2:
Digital Devil Saga 1/2, Collector's Box, DDS1 Soundtrack - Everything in here is in great condition. Looking for ~$100 since this is more of a collector's item, but I'm somewhat flexible on that.

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne w/ Soundtrack - Great game in great condition. Looking for $50, but I am (again) flexible on that

Persona 3 (NOT FES) w/ Box and artbook/soundtrack - Manual is slightly dinged up due to factory error, but everything else is in good condition. Looking for $30.

:wii:

System w/ all original inclusions, plus Wii Remote, 2 nunchuks, a bevy of virtual console games and a charging station for 2 remotes - System was purchased in February of 2007 and has worked consistently since. System hasn't been played much in the past 2 years, and has been stored in a container without exposure to dust. Most of the VC games are not currently installed on the system, but I will attempt to provide a list on request. For pricing purposes, there are probably 30-40 games purchased on this system. I'd probably want ~$300, flexible.

Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! code - Got this for Platinum status last year. Expires in June, so I'm willing to lower the price a bit from eBay. Looking for $30

:360:

Culdcept Saga - Got this over Goozex. Game, manual, case all in great condition, plays perfectly. Could never get into the game despite the fact that I enjoyed what I played. $20

WANTS

Open to your offers, but not much right now. I'll update this segment when I have a little time. Thank you for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back