FT/FS list- games PSP/GBA/DS/Xbox/PS2/etc.

mbstuff

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
For sale or trade. All games are used, mint and complete unless otherwise stated.

Prices inclued 1st class shipping with delivery confirmation. Paypal only, unless you buy enough to make it worth my while to deal with checks and money orders. I'll combine shipping, and blah, blah, blah. I'll generally be a nice guy.

I will consider all reasonable offers, trade or sale. *Prices are general guidelines for me. They are NOT final.* I've left out prices where I'm not certain of the value. Prices listed are negotiable, make your offers. I will include Turok Evolution PS2 disc and manual to the first buyer/trader who asks for it (it's sealed now, but I'll be using the case :p ).

I'll combine shipping, price to be negotiated. It seems that I never tracked down the 5 or so feedback I should have, so I'll send first unless it's for something that's high priced, in which case I'll decide case by case.

Xbox 360
Burnout Revenge
College Hoops 2k6
NBA 2k6

DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
Urbz (sealed) - $15

PSP
Darkstalkers Chronicles (sealed) - $20
The Con (sealed) - $17

GBA
Final Fantasy Tactics (complete) - $13
Castlevania Circle of the Moon (complete, box is crushed) - $15
Golden Sun Lost Age (EB stickers on the box and cartridge)
Urba (sealed) - $15

Xbox:
Area 51 (sealed) - 10
Armed and Dangerous (sealed) - 10
Conker (sealed) - 12
Dai Senryaku (used from gamestop, a couple of minor scratches) -15
Karaoke Revoultion (sealed) - 13
Kingdom Under Fire Heroes (sealed) -16
Ninja Gaiden - 13
Otogi 2 (sealed) - 15
Phantasy Star Online I and II - 11
Secret Weapons over Normandy (used gamestop, a couple of scratches) - 9
Spikeout (display copy from ebgames, so there is a price sticker on case) - 13
Star Wars Jedi Academy (used ebgames game, but disc is mint) - 20
SVC Chaos (sealed) - 16
True Crime - New York City (sealed)- 12
Ultimate Spider-man (sealed) - 14

PS2:

Amplitude (sealed)
Armored Core Silent Line (sealed) - 20
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II (sealed) - 40
Bloody Roar 4 - 10
Crimson Tears (used ebgames game, but disc is mint) - 15
Dynasty Tactics 2 - 12
Echo Night (sealed) - 11
Frequency - 9
Fullmetal Alchemist and the broken angel (sealed) - 18
Ghost Hunter (sealed) - 13
Killer 7 (sealed) - 13
La Pucelle Tactics (sealed)
Monster Rancher 3 (sealed) - 15
Naval Ops Commander (sealed)
Naval Ops War Gunner (sealed)
Romance of the Three Kingdoms X (sealed) - 30

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (2 used, one with soundtrack from ebgames, one without soundtrack from gamestop, both have discs that are mint)

Star Ocean original print with big box (sealed)
War of the Monsters (sealed) - 13

Gamecube
Resident Evil 4 Gamestop collector's edition w/ Tin (sealed) - 35
Resident Evil 4 (sealed) - 16

DC

Skies of Arcadia (unused display copy)

PS1
Brave Fencer Musashi (a small number of very minor surface scratches)
Legend of Mana
Persona 1 (rental copy, manual is mint, case is mint except for rental stickers, and disc is a little scratched but works fine)
Persona 2 (rental copy, manual is mint, case is mint except for rental stickers, disc has many scratches but works fine) note: I'm currently play testing this one through the end to make sure it works all the way through, so a trade involving this will take a looooooong time.
Threads of Fate

PC (most PC games are disc, case, and manual only, no outer box)

Hearts of Iron II (sealed) - 15
Gothic II (sealed, the original, not the gold edition) -15
Warcraft III Collector's edition (game disc and case only) - 4

I don't really have a want list, but I'd like

Xbox 360 games
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Guardian Heroes
Dragon Force
working Sega Saturn to play above games
sealed Culdcept
*******sealed Final Fantasy X original print, not Greatest Hits********

recently released PS2 rpgs
recently released xbox games
DS and GBA games (sealed US versions only, no bootlegs)

Updates to come

Sorry DarkSaiyan, the only thing I'm interested in is Rez, and I don't want to pay/trade what it's worth.

I really don't have a want list any more. Somehow I've accumulated most everything on my want list in the two months since my last tradelist (Steel Battalion, gitaroo-man, marvel vs. capcom 2, various rpgs, etc.)

Although, I'd take a Panzer Dragoon Saga if anybody has that lying around somewhere.

im interested in the tekken 5 and .hack quarantine. I do have a few games im willing to trade....i might jes end up buyin the games from u tho

Can you CML and see if I have a bunch of games to trade you for either copy of SMT:N

And I'm also interested in Armored Core.

Would you trade a used Nocturne for a sealed Non-GH Final Fantasy X? What value have you set a sealed Non-GH Final Fantasy X at? (I'm just curious if it is worth me buying one to trade).

Edit: Holy crap, people are paying up to $68 for that on eBay now. I guess it's time to keep my eyes out for these as I'm positive I can find some.

If you wanted to trade away that sealed, non-gh FF X, make me an offer. I probably wouldn't offer $68 for it (yet), but I'd value it around $60.

Interested in Persona and Persona 2.You can PM me with what you would be looking to trade for this or what you would sell the 2 games for.

Can you guys offer me prices if you want to buy? I don't want to research prices on these until I see offers that I find reasonable.

For RE4, I want around $65.
For Musashi and Legend of Mana, maybe $35 each, not sure.
For Persona 1, I have no idea how to price it, because though it plays, it's an ex-rental with stickers on the disc. (manual is mint, case is in great shape except for a rental sticker.)
Futurama, I think, is trade only. Don't really want to sell it off.

Interested in Nocturne; have Burnout Revenge (XBX)

LMK, or counter.

Check my collection to counter, but don't get ridiculous.

bread's done
Back