FT/FS: Looking for Silhouette Mirage. PM Me.

[quote name='the ender']I don't think bumping will help you much, bro. That list is rather scarce.[/QUOTE]

I just hope for the best.

I hope I am doing this right.....Would you come down in the price for the DDR Disney? I am interested but can not afford $105 for a game. I can spend between $50-60 and have nothing to trade. I only play DDR right now. I am going back to school and money is tight. I use the game to exercise. You stated that you would like to see it go to someone who would really want it....well I am a huge disney fan and I would probably play it everyday.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']Buy my games, or sell me something. Make me an offer! Willing to negotiate.
(Money order only please) All purchases come with delivery confirmation. I'll check lists. Buy multiple games and get a discount. Please try to spend at least $10.

After Viewing, please bump.

All games complete unless otherwise noted.

For sale:

PSX:
DDR Disney Mix (Pristine Condition): NO SCRATCHES, COMPLETE, PLAYED A HANDFUL OF TIMES, COMES WITH INSURANCE AND PRIORITY MAIL. $105. Actually I'd rather trade towards a PSP or Ipod. Not really expecting anyone here to buy it, but if you do, that's great.

*Also I'll throw in a free gift (Ace Combat 2, psx, I think I still have it) if someone decides to purchase or trade for DDR Disney Mix*

PS2:
In the Groove $14 (Mint Complete played once.)

Dreamcast:
Capcom vs SNK $13
Aerowings 2 $12
(Both for $22)

N64:
Dr. Mario 64 (make offers)
Mario Tennis (Cart Only) $9.00

WANT:

Games:
NGPC Wurm Light.
Sunset Riders SNES (cart only is ok)
Giant Gram 2000 DC (complete)
NJPW Toukon Retsuden 4 DC (complete)

Loose manuals:
Street Fighter Alpha 3 GBA
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow GBA
King of Fighters EX 2 Howling Blood GBA

Willing to pay w/ money order[/quote]

Ok, do you mean you do not have it or the price has to stay at $105? Sorry new at this.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']ddr is not pending anymore. still available for purchase or trade.[/quote]

$105 for Disney Mix? That's a bit high. New / Sealed ones are going for roughly $78 on Ebay, a pristine one will get you about $70, just a heads up.

There's only one that went on Ebay for $91, but that wasn't the norm. I was pretty disappointed too because I just sold mine, and it sucks seeing it no longer gets what it did.

bread's done
Back