FT/FS: Lost Magic: DS & GB and GBA Games

i-bystander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Hey guys -

My first tradelist up on CAG so be gentle. I was thinking about trading these over at GameCrazy, but I thought I'd check and see if there's interest here first. Most of these are cart only, except for the * games (complete). Offer away or PM me - CMLs welcome too. :)

JUST ADDED:

DS Games:
Lost Magic

Gameboy Games:
Double Dragon - traded
Dragon Warrior I & II
Dragon Warrior Monsters
Harvest Moon
Monopoly - sold to rustyrage

Gameboy Advance Games;
* Denki Blocks! - traded
Fire Pro Wrestling - traded
Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past / Four Swords - - traded
* Lord Of The Rings: Two Towers - traded
* Monster Rancher 2 Advance pending
Pokemon Ruby pending
Yu-Gi-Oh Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel - - traded

Also have an Arctic White GBA (complete with box and stuff) w/ multilink cable, gba>gc cable & light.

Almost forgot:
E-Reader system
* Excitebike
* Balloon Fight
* Golf
* Urban Champion
* Manhole
* about 3 dozen Animal Crossing cards

[quote name='Scorch']I wouldn't mind Zelda: LTTP, E-Reader and the cards. How much/what are you looking for?[/QUOTE] Not really looking for anything specific - just anything that catches my eye really since I'd be willing to let this go quite easily. What do you have?

[quote name='exar khun']are you willing to trade your pokemon ruby for any of the following:

brain age
pokemon leaf green[/QUOTE] Replied back to your PM - I'd do Pokemon Ruby for Brain Age.

[quote name='warmlonelyplanet']I'm interested in Dragon Warrior Monsters. Is the Harvest Moon, Harvest Moon GBC?[/QUOTE] No, the HM is for GB. Send me an offer.

[quote name='i-bystander']Not really looking for anything specific - just anything that catches my eye really since I'd be willing to let this go quite easily. What do you have?[/QUOTE]

Almost nothing. Trading games in at game stores (in general, unless you find the one or two "mistakes" they've made in buyback prices) is only slightly better than giving them away.

Hi. I am interested in your Monster Rancher Adv. 2 - complete.

If I have anything on my list that interests you in a trade, please send me a message or post on my TL.. Thanks.

[quote name='brianmoy']Hi. I am interested in your Monster Rancher Adv. 2 - complete.

If I have anything on my list that interests you in a trade, please send me a message or post on my TL.. Thanks.[/QUOTE] YGPM.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Hey,

Please CML for any of these

Gameboy Games:
Double Dragon
Dragon Warrior I & II
Dragon Warrior Monsters[/QUOTE] Replied in your thread.

JUST ADDED:
Lost Magic DS

bread's done
Back