FT/FS: PS2, PS1, DC, SNES, and More. WANT: PS2, DC, SMT, and More.

ninjaridebikes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Almost everything is for sale or trade with the exception of a few titles. I ship first class for small items and priority for large times.

My major wants right now are Shenmue II (PAL), Shin Megami Tensei : Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, Digital Devil Saga 2, and the Official Samurai Champloo Box Set. Scroll down for more wants of mine.

For more feedback, heres my eBay account. http://myworld.ebay.com/jackiechanridesbikes

Haves

PS2

- - -
Psyvariar Complete (JP Import)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner
Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil 4
Disaster Report
Final Fantasy XII
Valkyrie Profile 2
Katamari Damacy
We

Hello, just noticed you had more than one open tradelist.
Rules state only 1 per CAG is allowed.
I've closed all your other ones.
In the future, simply edit the title of your thread when you decide you want to trade something new.
Thanks!

I have Carrier. Don't think it's worth too much, but it is complete and it good condition. PM me if you're interested with an offer.

Thanks!

[quote name='Pookymeister']Hello, just noticed you had more than one open tradelist.
Rules state only 1 per CAG is allowed.
I've closed all your other ones.
In the future, simply edit the title of your thread when you decide you want to trade something new.
Thanks![/quote]

Oops, sorry about that. Thanks for being cool about it though.

[quote name='dragonjud']So, where do we stand? I sent a pm with several games that you were interested in...[/quote]

I'm thinking about it. I'll let you know.

[quote name='Segasonic01']this list sucks. It could use something good like Mario RPG :)

free bump[/quote]

your face sucks. it could use something good like anything but the one you have now.

night bump.

Willing to sell those PS2 imports? Namely Mushihimesama, Galuda, and Treasure Box?

Hit me up with some fair prices and let's work something out, PM me! ;)

Sadly, I've got nothing to trade, but more than willing to Paypal out a deal... last I remember, imports weren't that big on CAG, so take this into consideration :)

Shit, you're in Tampa? I'll just buy them from you with cash if you want :p

bread's done
Back