FT/FS Record of Agarest War Really Naughty Limited Edition

Yuckmouth

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello,

Whether you want just the game or the whole limited edition with the soundtrack, mousepad and pillow case, I'm willing to get rid of either. I absolutely loathe this game because there is no English dub and I do not understand Japanese so I've no idea what is being said. It makes me furious because I want to really tear into the game like I do with other SRPGs but the lack of English audio.... I just can't get past it.

Everything is "like new". The game has been in my Xbox since Wednesday, it has no scratches or scuffs. Soundtrack has never been touched. Pillowcase has been taken out and laughed at, then put back in the box. Mousepad has not been used, just taken out of the plastic and put on my wife's computer for my amusement. Limited Edition box is in good condition, left upper corner has a little but of creasing on it.

I will consider offers for anything really, but I'm mostly looking for

Used P2 that does not have a problem reading discs
Monster Rancher 4
Wii Punch Out!!
Wii New Super Mario Bros
Wii Mario and Sonic Winter Games
$52 Cash/Paypal (that covers paypal and shipping)

I'm not new to CAG but I am new to trading so I have no problem sending first as long as the person I am trading with has good feedback on this site.

Thanks for reading, please contact me with any questions, thanks.

I will trade you my Mint Copy of Punch Out!! for the Wii (Only played once). Game, Case and Manual are all in perfect condition. Let me know :) Thanks!

bread's done
Back