FT/FS: SMT: DDS, Zero Hour Faceplate, Suikoden IV, Baten Kaitos

Morpheus

CAGiversary!
Got a few items up for trade. Offer away in PM or in this topic. I'll get back to you.

Do not even try to offer a $10 game for something you know full well is above the value of said game/accessory you want (example: Darkstalkers for PSP for Zero Hour faceplate = no go). I'm going for fair trades and not the screw me over type of trades.

I don't have any trade feedback in the new format, but if you look at the old trade feedback topic I have 3 postive feedbacks.

Looking for:

DarkStalkers PSP game new

Here's a list of games I have for trade/sell:

Condition New:

Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 PS2
Suikoden IV PS2 with Suikoden IV demo, Suikoden IV coin, Suikoden soundtrack sampler, and Suikoden IV wall scroll. Package will not be broken apart.
Baten Kaitos GC x2
XBOX 360 Zero Hour Faceplate

Here's a list of magazines I have for trade/sell:

Official Dreamcast Magazine:

Issue 3 Demo Disc (no magazine)
Issue 8 with Issue 8 Demo Disc

GMR:

Issue 1
Issue 2
Issue 3
Issue 4
Issue 5
Issue 6
Issue 7
Issue 8
Issue 9
Issue 10
Issue 11
Issue 12
Issue 13
Issue 14
Issue 15
Issue 16
Issue 17
Issue 18
Issue 19
Issue 20
Issue 21
Issue 22
Issue 23
Issue 24
Issue 25

I'll add more magazines when I find more. I'll add games I have for trade/sale later on. The title will be updated when I add new stuff.

Sold to/Held for:

GameFan:

Volume 5, Issue 3 to wbc1228
Volume 5, Issue 4 to wbc1228
Volume 6, Issue 5 to wbc1228
Volume 6, Issue 8 to wbc1228
Volume 7, Issue 8 to wbc1228
Volume 7, Issue 12 to wbc1228
Volume 8, Issue 3 to wbc1228
Volume 8, Issue 4 to wbc1228
Volume 8, Issue 5 to wbc1228
Volume 8, Issue 6 to wbc1228
Volume 8, Issue 8 to wbc1228

-Morpheus

I can vouch for Morph being a good guy in this regard. You won't regret trading with him.

Hey Mike23. Its been a long while since I last spoke to you. You still visit DCU?

I put these magazines up since I rather offer them to someone that might want them on here before I trash them. I'm not looking to make a huge or even small profit out of this. I just want to get rid of them.

-Morpheus

Tuesday night is the last time you can purchase any of these magazines from me before they go into the trash.

Sorry cavalier, most everything was thrown out about a month ago. All that's left is what's in the edited post now.

PM sent Snake2715.

Replied to all PMs sent to me.

As for Zero Hour Faceplate price, I haven't made one yet. Make offers and we'll see.

I am interested in trying to acquire your copy of DDS. Check out my list for anything that looks fun to you. I can pad the trade with money if it'll help.

bread's done
Back