Logitech Harmony Remote
Blazing Angels
Rumble RosesXX

Other wants:
PGR 3
Tomb Raider:Legend
Wireless controller
QuickCharge kit

These are just my main wants. I have most of the 360 games I need except for those but I will look at offers even if the game isn't on the list. I could also add some items or games to sweeten the deal if you have a great offer.

For now I'll have to pass. I have all of those except BF2 and PGR3. I have no interest in BF2. PGR3 I want but not too badly.

Any interest in PDZ LE or the outfit? Both are sealed. Let me know via PM if there's anything we can work out. I'd be willing to throw in some cash with either game..

-Adam

I would trade my Oblivion and Condemned for it straight up. Both are in excellent condition. The only problem is Condemned is missing the UPC because of the rebate when I bought it.

Sorry it took me so long to get back in here and reply but I got kind of busy ysterday and then I got ahold of the Saint's Row demo and wasted some time on that.

Pimpin: Sending PM

starmask: sorry but, umm no.

alive741: Sorry, I've got PDZ LE and don't really care for The Outfit.

Vilhaim: PM sent.

ajh2298: that's actually not a bad deal but I now I will never play FFXI. I do know someone who might so let me get back to you.

dipsetrenegade: I don't really have price in mind since it just came out. Any price I would seem fitting would be looked as too high. So I would rather trade so both parties feel satisfied.

allyourblood: replied

[quote name='Ace!']BF2
Fifa World Cup 2006
PGR3
Top Spin 2
GRAW

Interested in any of those?[/QUOTE]
Ace, I'm sending you a PM.

Hey Santurio...I tried to send you a PM, but it's full. I was saying both games for Prey if you were interested. Thanks

Bump for update. No longer need ChromeHounds I'm buying it today.

I did receive a few offers that I am still thinking about and am sending PM's back today. I'm sorry if I seem to have kind of left this out without response. I do appreciate all the offers and please don't hesitate to send one if you still have one.

I am also going to add some other stuff to this list so please look back soon.

[quote name='kennistond']I have

NHL 2K6
PGR3
College Hoops 2K6
Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Will do a 2 for 1 for NCAA.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed you posted on here. Sorry, for some reason it never showed me that someone posted on here.

I figured nobody wanted it.

I'm sending a PM.

I am willing to get rid of dead rising *it has one of the scratch rings... but I have played it all the wya through and it has only lagged a bit.. it hasnt really effected it* for NCAA... Ill throw in chrome hounds if you can sweeten the deal :bouncy:

bread's done
Back