FT/S: Amiibos, Amiibos, Amiibos! A Link Between Worlds 3DS XL - $125 shipped, more stuff

Yeah my inbox is NOT looking good. fuck.

If I didn't reply for some reason, leave a message here. This is a giant mess right now. Slowly replying (if you paid, I am shipping on-time and ASAP so don't worry).

EDIT: If you are sending me payment via PayPal, please add a note with your CAG username included. Probably toss your address in there too.

I have about 6 unreplied PMs still that I need to get to, but I'm about to pass out for the night. I will get to everything in the morning. Feel free to post here or send another PM if you don't receive a reply by tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent PMs to you OP...but its starting to look like you didnt get them. As per your direction, I'm replying here.

Looking for your price on:
Oblivion Guide
Oblivion Steelbook
Forza 4 Steelbook
Dark Souls Steelbook
Tales of Vesperia

...and Skyrim
Also, if possible, I'd like for you to grab Skyrim (X360) of course. I'd love to have it for $45 shipped. I know I'm kind of a nooby so I understand that Id probably have to pay you ahead of time.

Please PM a reply

[quote name='myl0r']Free bump. Sent You a pm about getting skyrim but never got a reply[/QUOTE]

myl0r you quoted my last reply to you and hit send. I got a PM from you but it said nothing new...

@w00pr: sort of, but you're not gonna get a good price/deal from me for it. Plus... those things are fucking flimsy as hell.

[quote name='flex45']do you have call of duty elite? Or can you get me it possibly? I ask because you have the hardened edition of mw3. thanks[/QUOTE]

I do have it and have no use for it. I don't wanna sound like a scalper but I'm kinda waiting to see what happens to the prices of these things once Founder status is no longer available >.>

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']I do have it and have no use for it. I don't wanna sound like a scalper but I'm kinda waiting to see what happens to the prices of these things once Founder status is no longer available >.>[/QUOTE]

pm'd

So how is the status of the gift cards to B&M looking? I mean do you have tons of money left from the GC or what? I'd like to get mw3 or possibly some other games that are coming out, but I have no clue what their website is lol. If you could link me and I'll take a look and possibly get an older game then that would be awesome. Thanks.

I have no clue what you just asked. Which store my GC credit is good at, is that it?

I have copies of MW3 (already paid for) that I need to get rid of. That'll be the case with Skyrim, AC:R, SR3 and Mario 3D Land next week.

I have like $500 AMZ credit left, $600 in prepaid Visa cards and $700ish in Best Buy credit.

I can't do anything discounted from AMZ unless they have a B2G1. Same thing with any of the B&M stores. Availability of the offer depends on the deals of that week.

>> Will reply to PMs in ~2-3 hours. Heading out to do some clean up/errands.

Can u get only games or can u use it on 3d blu-rays too or other stuff.

PC games... are included, for the most part. Depends on if I can track it down or not.

No digital/Steam games though.

Replied to all PMs, etc... If I haven't replied, send another PM.

For those who want releases for next week, make sure you PM me/send payment before Sunday/Tuesday. I don't have a list of people I'm supposed to track down.

bump for the night

Just noting:

Starting this week, I can grab UMvC3, Halo:CE, Super Mario 3D Land, Rayman Origins, Saints Row 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, etc... shipped for 25% off MSRP.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']bump for the night

Just noting:

Starting this week, I can grab UMvC3, Halo:CE, Super Mario 3D Land, Rayman Origins, Saints Row 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, etc... shipped for 25% off MSRP.[/QUOTE]

So that would be $30 shipped for Halo:CE correct?

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']PC games... are included, for the most part. Depends on if I can track it down or not.

No digital/Steam games though.

Replied to all PMs, etc... If I haven't replied, send another PM.

For those who want releases for next week, make sure you PM me/send payment before Sunday/Tuesday. I don't have a list of people I'm supposed to track down.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it would only be a high profile PC game that you can easily find at a Best Buy or something (BF3, AC:R, etc.).

Ok, I'll get back to you soon. :)

free bump
expecting to contact you tomorrow when my funds transfer to paypal regarding skyrim.
while we are at it, cml for Fallout New Vegas CE items? Mostly interested in graphic novel, but also some interest in the other items as well.

So, after Glyde, eBay, and selling on here I'm down to about $550 in credit.

This is probably the last week I can sell stuff at 25% off, since I will need a bunch of credit next week to hoard copies of Skyward Sword Bundles.

The only thing I have left (on hand) is 1 copy of Skyrim 360. I don't plan to/want to go shopping multiple times this week to restock, so if you know what you want please pay and let me know soon.

[quote name='myl0r']free bump
expecting to contact you tomorrow when my funds transfer to paypal regarding skyrim.
while we are at it, cml for Fallout New Vegas CE items? Mostly interested in graphic novel, but also some interest in the other items as well.[/QUOTE]

Nothing for the NV CE. If you're gonna Skyrim still, please pay soon. I'm only gonna head out to K-Mart once this week.

My inbox is almost full and I can't clean it out until later tonight.

EVERYONE WHO HAS PAID ME ALREADY, YOUR ITEM HAS BEEN SHIPPED.

If you don't have a tracking number for it (should've been sent to your PP email), post here.

I'll PM you them when I get home; at class currently. I did three separate packages via FC because it was cheaper (and faster) that way vs. one parcel post package...

List is once again up-to-date.

Added Skyward Sword collector's edition guides, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, Vanquish, SW:TFUII, MGS HD LE, and some other crap...

bread's done
Back